• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...

Snake316

Snake INC. has been in the business for over 3 years under the alias The W.I Network, which currently host over 3,000 high quality and free websites.

We have put aside a dedicated server just for free clients!

Here is what you get:

yourname.com hosting(if you have your own domain), or sub.oursite.com
100mb webspace > expandable as your website grows!
No Limited bandwidth(the bandwidth will be shared among the whole server. 600gigs of bandwidth is allocated to the server)
10 ftp accounts
unlimited pop 3 emails
php,mysql,cgi, frontpage

What else could you ask for!?

To order, either PM me(which would take longer), or contact sales@snake-inc.com with your infromation. NO Credit card is required, NO address is required, NOTHING is required except a single powered by button!(on the side of your pages), and an ad(468x60)

We strive to be both the best free host, and the best paid host in the industry!

We will accept any comments on this post to make this plan better!

Remeber, only the first 400 clients! (NOTE: This is not the only website promoting this free offer)

Your Information must include:
Your Name
Your Domain Name(if you don't have one, state that you wish to have a sub-domain)
Your permanent contact email address
Your password
What is your site about?
How would you like to edit your site?(ftp, or web)

**Updates**

1. As per customer request. Cpanel is now pre-installed with every free domain we host on this server...for FREE!

2. Yourdomain.com includes ANY domain that you can modify the DNS for. Please take note of that. IF you do NOT own the domain, then don't email us to host it for you!

3. All email address must be valid before any account is created. Sales agents will contact you through email to setup your account.

Last edited:
It's recived and your account is pending setup. A support agent will contact you soon(tommorow morning) to setup your account.

It sounds great!
but,
is there any limitation to the web contents?
what is the ads(468x60)? any sample?

Well, now that you mention it, CPanel wouldn't be too bad ;) . And, i checked on your old plan, and it seems taht the basic site is only 10mb, and you have to deliver something like 100 clicks per day from banners to upgrade to 100mb.. Is this true of the new site too? Or just the old one?

Originally posted by kokorado
It sounds great!
but,
is there any limitation to the web contents?
what is the ads(468x60)? any sample?

There is no sample for the 468x60 ads at this time. It is not flashy or anything. It does not promote adult materials. It will either link to another website, or it will link to snake-inc.com offering hosting.

As for the web content, if you place .wav files or .mp3 files it will slow the server down. We don't mind if you place them, but if they attrack a lot of bandwidth to cause the other clients(on the free server) slowing down, then we will have to ask you to remove them. The same for large picture files and downloads.

Originally posted by flashbang
Well, now that you mention it, CPanel wouldn't be too bad ;) . And, i checked on your old plan, and it seems taht the basic site is only 10mb, and you have to deliver something like 100 clicks per day from banners to upgrade to 100mb.. Is this true of the new site too? Or just the old one?

The old plan is not in effect. This was when we had around 10 servers in our data center. It was when we were just starting up.

Cpanel is fine! We will add it to the list of stuff you get. BUt you can't get it with the subdomain, as it does not work with sub-domains.

As for your last question. No, that is not in effect. This server has 180gb of space, so space is not a factor. And 400 clients will not use up all those space. :)

To clarify : You get 100MB to start. As your site grows, we give you more space as you need it. Simple as that.

A reply was sent to all of those who are currently in, but pending setup.

Please note: over 100 accounts are allready taken! This is going by fast.

Also check the updates on the top of this page for any updates.

To make us the 'best', we want to satisfy all. Add any feature you wish, or have a question about, right here!

How does it worK?
We request permission to add this feature from the administrator, as I am just a sales agent from Snake INC, and then we reply to you guys here.

Please, when your aco---- is setup, let everyone at this forum know of our free service!

Got it. It is pending setup. Like everyone elses.

**All new accounts will be setup in 48 hours from now** We have our domains "wi3k.com" and "wi3k.net" moving over on the server for free hosting usage.

BUt you can't get it with the subdomain, as it does not work with sub-domains.
Um...no. I'm using a sub-domain and I have cPanel access...in the Domain field in WHM you just type a subdomain. Believe me, I've used it before to test out a reseller account I once had and it worked fine.

Originally posted by notnamed
Um...no. I'm using a sub-domain and I have cPanel access...in the Domain field in WHM you just type a subdomain. Believe me, I've used it before to test out a reseller account I once had and it worked fine.

We have not tested it, and do not intend to. If ever a client REALLY needs it, then we will attend to it.

A friend of mine has emailed you. He needs some space for his personal site including opensource and free programs he has written.

We never hosted those domains before, but if you could change the dns for this domain, then I guess it could be hosted.

Back