• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...

The banner add must be placed on at least 5 of your main pages(I just checked with the admin to confirm that). The powered by button should be placed on all your main pages if possible. We will send that information out soon.

As for anyone that did not receive the email, it could be because : you sent us an application by pm(it takes longer), or we did not get the mail. Wait a little more because all accounts are being created now.

I just checked my mail, and found I received an email. No need to follow up on the question I posted earlier.

Thank you so much for your hosting.

~2learn

lol.. its amazing how many pple keep posting "I sent an email" even tho they've posted it before.. thank god i won a free paid package on hostultra..

Originally posted by netnexus
lol.. its amazing how many pple keep posting "I sent an email" even tho they've posted it before.. thank god i won a free paid package on hostultra..

uhuu. hostultra is great .. i love their free hosting . and whua .. paid package , its must be great . cause i can feel the speedy there . how did u won it ?

one of the first 5 to reply to a post.. haha wans't hard but at least i got it. THANK YOU HOSTULTRA

Email I received

I received this on 6-03-2003

Hi, thank you for applying for the free hosting with Snake INC. We are in the process of creating all new accounts. This email confirms that you have been accepted. Your account information will be sent to this email address as soon as your account is created.

is this site still CREATING accounts or not ?
are they being created in the ORDER the application was received ?

We are very sorry for this!!! 50 New servers came in and we had to take care of them. We had to add new space in our datacenter for this massive server order, so serious renovation was in order!

All accounts are being created right now in mass! 50 were created before all staffs were sent off.

This is why our actual site is not up yet, because we are ready to fully process 'mass orders' in quick time. Rest assured that we will create all accounts right now.

We will answer individual questions after all accounts are up.(should be in the next 10 minutes).

Once again, we do apologize. This was beyond our control and we could not do anything about it.

350 Accounts were created! Everyone check your email's now for your account information.

We are still taking more orders in.

Please, if you have any comments regarding the hosting, do leave it here!

Leave positive ones too, if any. :)

Last edited:
i jsut have 1 thing to ask...

this is what you said we would get...

yourname.com hosting(if you have your own domain), or sub.oursite.com
100mb webspace > expandable as your website grows!
No Limited bandwidth(the bandwidth will be shared among the whole server. 600gigs of bandwidth is allocated to the server)
10 ftp accounts
unlimited pop 3 emails
php,mysql,cgi, frontpage

and on your site it says we get:

Basic Free Hosting Package
NO ADS!
25 MB Web Space
10 Pop 3 E-mail Accounts
Free SubDomain, or yourname.com
mysql database
PHP Support
SSI Support

i just thought i'd ask which one will we be getting? is the account u offered here special to this site? or have you changed what you offer? ..oorrr??

...i'm not being picky just thought i would enquire

just thought i'd ask. thanx

My friend is wondering where to get the banner/hosted by button. He has his design ready, and has emailed you about FTP access not working. So all he really needs now is the button/banner.

Back