• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...

Originally posted by forcer
i jsut have 1 thing to ask...

this is what you said we would get...

yourname.com hosting(if you have your own domain), or sub.oursite.com
100mb webspace > expandable as your website grows!
No Limited bandwidth(the bandwidth will be shared among the whole server. 600gigs of bandwidth is allocated to the server)
10 ftp accounts
unlimited pop 3 emails
php,mysql,cgi, frontpage

and on your site it says we get:

Basic Free Hosting Package
NO ADS!
25 MB Web Space
10 Pop 3 E-mail Accounts
Free SubDomain, or yourname.com
mysql database
PHP Support
SSI Support

i just thought i'd ask which one will we be getting? is the account u offered here special to this site? or have you changed what you offer? ..oorrr??

...i'm not being picky just thought i would enquire

just thought i'd ask. thanx

I have posted it before, and will post it again. The site is out of date. The contents on it is not up to date, and the only thing we have added so far are some plans on it.

Therefore this is the most updated information you will get for now.

Originally posted by X-Istence
My friend is wondering where to get the banner/hosted by button. He has his design ready, and has emailed you about FTP access not working. So all he really needs now is the button/banner.

The banner is not up for use as of it. We have been busy with our network setup and did absoultly no work on the site whatsoever yet. I beleive your freind is dealing with a support rep. in getting his account up.

Re: Email I received

Originally posted by ibfw
I received this on 6-03-2003

is this site still CREATING accounts or not ?
are they being created in the ORDER the application was received ?

Your account(i looked it up), was processed, but you did not receive it because your email was not correct. You should have been more careful when you sent your email. We did send you your information by PM.

For anyone still wondering :

We are still creating account(about 20 left as of now)
Applications are processed in the order they were receieved.

Re: Re: Email I received

Originally posted by Snake316
Your account(i looked it up), was processed, but you did not receive it because your email was not correct. You should have been more careful when you sent your email. We did send you your information by PM.
my ORIGINAL POST with content from the EMAIL I received
Hi, thank you for applying for the free hosting with Snake INC. We are in the process of creating all new accounts. This email confirms that you have been accepted. Your account information will be sent to this email address as soon as your account is created.

How can an EMAIL address be wrong if YOU sent THAT info TO the THE EMAIL account ?

errr, there was also, NO PM, thank you .

For anyone still wondering :

We are still creating account(about 20 left as of now)
Applications are processed in the order they were receieved.
"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...
Snake INC. has been in the business for over 3 years under the alias The W.I Network, which currently host over 3,000 high quality and free websites.

We have put aside a dedicated server just for free clients!

Here is what you get:

yourname.com hosting(if you have your own domain), or sub.oursite.com
100mb webspace > expandable as your website grows!
No Limited bandwidth(the bandwidth will be shared among the whole server. 600gigs of bandwidth is allocated to the server)
10 ftp accounts
unlimited pop 3 emails
php,mysql,cgi, frontpage

What else could you ask for!?

To order, either PM me(which would take longer), or contact sales@snake-inc.com with your infromation. NO Credit card is required, NO address is required, NOTHING is required except a single powered by button!(on the side of your pages), and an ad(468x60)

We strive to be both the best free host, and the best paid host in the industry!

We will accept any comments on this post to make this plan better!

Remeber, only the first 400 clients! (NOTE: This is not the only website promoting this free offer)

Your Information must include:
Your Name
Your Domain Name(if you don't have one, state that you wish to have a sub-domain)
Your permanent contact email address
Your password
What is your site about?
How would you like to edit your site?(ftp, or web)

**Updates**

1. As per customer request. Cpanel is now pre-installed with every free domain we host on this server...for FREE!

2. Yourdomain.com includes ANY domain that you can modify the DNS for. Please take note of that. IF you do NOT own the domain, then don't email us to host it for you!

3. All email address must be valid before any account is created. Sales agents will contact you through email to setup your account.

Originally posted by Snake316
The banner is not up for use as of it. We have been busy with our network setup and did absoultly no work on the site whatsoever yet. I beleive your freind is dealing with a support rep. in getting his account up.

Yup, it resolves for us, but we are unable to get in :(. We shall see what happens.

It seems that it is finally resolving. You guys should log in now and check it out.

For further support on this issue, visit http://snake-inc.com/forum/

As I will not address it here anymore.

ALso,

FOR PEOPLE WHO STILL WANTS HOSTING...

DO NOT send emails in asking if space is avl. Send an email with the information requested, and we will create an account for you if space is avl. Any emails that asks if there is still space, or if we are still accepting people will be ignored.

Hello, i want to know if i have a domain i can Have Unlimited Sub-domains and MySQL DB ? :D

Thanks in Advance ;)

I don't beleive we offer unlimited 'mysql database' or subdomains with free accounts. I was notifed that I made a mistake on that a few days ago.

Do not ask support questions over here, post them at the support forum for the hosting.

ALso, if you have applied for hosting in the last day or so, turn around time for replies have taken longer because we are updating our client databases.(records and such), your account will still be created.

Must say I am very impressed, best free hosting I have ever seen that WORKS. Was a little confused, but now that everything's set up I must agree this is the "Best" free host.

Are u still acepting aplications ? I have send an email, and expecting response, even if a negative one. We don't own a domain name, we can't have one, for now, is there any chance of changing this latter on ?

The 400 accounts were taken up, but we are still processing applciations. We were just notifed this server could hold a max of 3,000 users without any problem. If anyone is still interested in hosting, just send in your application.

Applications will get deleted if you ask "Are you still accepting accounts".

Why?

When you email our sales department they do not know that a reffer was from this forum, so they don't know what the criteras are. They are just issuing accounts based on the current promotions.

So, if anyone is interested hosting space is still avliable.

What? I am sure you are reffering to the clients not the company. We have been in existant for almost three years...and we expect to be here for as long as we can. Which is not just a few more years.

And one more thing, Do NOT PM me your information for hosting. Send in through the e-mail address, because I have other tasks to attain to and will not be around these forums as much as I used to be.

I can't emember if I had put that question in my e-mail, is it supposed to get an e-mail, like warning us that we have been accepted ? I don't wanna be subscribing to it twice, and take others space...

or...

should I send an e-mail again, and the other account would be deleted ?

We have a forum on the web(currently only for free hosting customers) at http://snake-inc.com/forum/

It is active and will take your questions. I am not authorized to create any new accounts, so go there and ask whatever information you just asked here. Be more descriptive.

Back