• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

beware of JoinHands Promotions

no problem it is information that should be shared between hosts.
thank god for cpanel mail limits

100000 mails !
You're mail server would've been toasted and you marked permanently as mass spammer .
But cpanel saved you :)
Thanks a lot for this info my bro . And wish you luck , hope not much damage has been done...
Take care .
Regards

since u have posted his email address in a public forum, i guess he will get the consequences of spam soon
hahahaha

hope those spammers will spam his email soon
lol

maybe i shouldn't have posted and maybe he shouldn't have tried to spam off my server.

webboy,
since socheaphost caught him in time, he should be already suspended/terminated that account, not point unban an account like this as it will be equal to suicide for having such user in our own server.

correct, he has been suspended at this time but has not contacted us. He will be termed at the end of the month.

Sorry for digging an old thread. This customer was sending spam again on my server over the weekend. This thread was found by googling JoinHand Promotions and the gmail address in first post is also the one they are still using.

Sorry for digging an old thread. This customer was sending spam again on my server over the weekend. This thread was found by googling JoinHand Promotions and the gmail address in first post is also the one they are still using.

So they are violating the rules on your server and remain hosted there. I do not understand you...

Back