• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Borderless Link!?

you know wut??j...:) your momz... and dadys... yeah.. them

you guys shuttup... i was just trying to help someone out.. and some dumbass came out of nowhere and asked some dumbass questions... so... ---- off... you no life bitches..

what is soo off topic?...

okay... i simply thought of a code to replace a link, so my code, it willl act as a link... so it won't show the border around the link... my code is an onclick action, so once you click on the text or wutever between the code then it will act like a link and open a new window or open a new document in the same window... and the cursor style thing... it helps serperate my code to replace the link from normal text... cuz if it doesn't have that curser style thing then it will look just like regular text that is on the page...

fockers... are you guys trying to confuse me or something...

go here and you'll see wut i mean.... i thinkk....

you get drugs from them scrubby --- people off the street... or at school...

or from me... i provide high quality stuff...

Originally posted by forsook
you guys shuttup... i was just trying to help someone out.. and some dumbass came out of nowhere and asked some dumbass questions... so... ---- off... you no life bitches..
You didn't help one bit.

I tell ya meow, I was really ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Back