• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Borderless Link!?

what are you trying to say...?.. cuz your making no sense at all...

you wouldn't know if i did any help or not.. cuz you weren't the person who needed help...

and tell me how is it that i didn't do any help?...

1. The problem was already solved a week before you dug the thread up again.
2. What you suggested had nothing whatsoever to do with the problem anyway.

Honestly, are you on something? LeX and I are getting worried. :confused2

my reply to number 1... then why didn't anyone tell me???... oh yeah.. and this thread was only a couple of threads away from the most recent thread...

my reply to number 2... tell my how does my suggestion have nothing to do with the begining topic?... cuz i wanna know.. cuz i think it does have lots to do with the topic...

my reply to your question... no.. im not on anything... the only drug i do is weed... and weed is nothing to be worried about...

Originally posted by forsook
no.. im not on anything... the only drug i do is weed... and weed is nothing to be worried about...
No, that's obvious. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by forsook

my reply to number 2... tell my how does my suggestion have nothing to do with the begining topic?... cuz i wanna know.. cuz i think it does have lots to do with the topic...

I already have. We were talking about the dotted border that occurs around a clicked link in IE. Changing the cursor has nothing to do with that.
Kick the weed and eat an apple instead. ;)

so the only thing that you are saying is off topic is the cursor style thing?...

if you use my code as a replacement for a link... then it sorta does... i explained it like 2 times already about how it does... if your using my code...

Just in case you still don't know what we're all talking about here.....

We were discussing a method of removing the thing shown in the attachment for the whole page with a single script/code instead of placing onFocus="filter:blur()"> after every <A href="".

I still don't see how anything you have said can be related to this subject. Which is why I said you're being of no help.

Attachments

• dotlink.gif
    dotlink.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 36
Hey forsook, I didn't mean to make fun of you. I got carried away when you insisted on your cursor thing. Sorry for that, man. OK? :)

Back