• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Can some1 suggest a free billing system....

ragavbpl

Hi,

I am opening a webhosting company, and is in need of a free billing system.

I have had heard of iPanel, thehostingtool etc.. but these do not currently support paid subscription.

Therefore I need a billing software which can support payments such as WHMCS, Clientexec.....

Please help me asap.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you.

You wont get one anywhere near as good as WHMCS or ClientExec for free - and even iPanel/iHost are not free - being $9.95/month.

The best free one's currently do not support paid hosting.

You wont get one anywhere near as good as WHMCS or ClientExec for free - and even iPanel/iHost are not free - being $9.95/month.

The best free one's currently do not support paid hosting.

Yes I know that there's no such system as good as whmcs, but I need a billing system that is free and atleast supports payment thats it.

Can you now suggest some??

Thanks for you response

For a business, you should at least pay for your billing system.
The only one I can think of is phpCoin.

TheHostingTool is releasing the new version 1.2 in a couple of days which supports paid.

For a business, you should at least pay for your billing system.
The only one I can think of is phpCoin.
Thanks for the advice, but currently I am too low on budget and that's why I can't pay for a billing system. If you can help me in some other way please do so.

TheHostingTool is releasing the new version 1.2 in a couple of days which supports paid.
Thanks for the info. But can you tell me exactly that when is it going to be launched, and also can you tell me some alternates??

Thank You both of you for your replies.

Regards.

There are really no *good* free alternatives to THT.

We plan to release 1.2 later today or tommorrow.

There are really no *good* free alternatives to THT.

We plan to release 1.2 later today or tommorrow.

Wow its really a good news......

But is it fully tested and ready to use at business level. I mean it is hacker safe and all those things.

And can you provide me a copy now if possible. I badly need one.

I'll also post a review after using it before its proper release.

Thank You

1) it is hacker safe
2) i can't give you a copy now because we are still working out some kinks in the paid cronjob. once that is done we are packaging it up and releasing it.

sorry guys, due to an unforseen setback, we will not be able to release till tommorrow at the earliest

If your host got fantastico, go to a section I think it's named Hosting Bill? Or something, there is 2 so you can choose one of them.

Picking the wrong billing system will be a nightmare to change to a real billing system later.
Its like the shop front of a take away shop, the more you cheap out the ----ter you will look.

I always say the same thing to anyone, its retarded to enter a flooded market fullstop, let alone without the tools everyone else has.

Correct SSL.
Good billing system.
Good looking website.

If you cant afford the basics (thats all they are) then dont do it?
Its like getting a loan to buy a video shop when you know you cant afford it.

Free billing system? kill urself.

Last edited:
Its like getting a loan to buy a video shop when you know you cant afford it.

...Yes. Exactly like purchasing a video shop. I dunno where that one came from.

He's right though, if you don't have the proper funding to run a business, it's not worth running, because it'll be a waste of money and time down the road. I've been there, and done that... trust me.

Because the word 'free' is mentioned, why does it instantly mean it's bad? Just because the system involves money.

I do agree, sometimes if you don't have money to run the business then why start one... but at the end of the day, the billing system is just something that shouldnt have all that money put into it. The customer sees it mostly once, it's the server and the system your worried about, so put an extra $20 into that a month and download THT when it's out anyway.

It may not be all the feature packed as say paid equivalents but it certainly is worth it.

PS: If anyones wondering about the 1.2 release I wrote an apology here:
http://thehostingtool.com/forum/thread-379.html

Jonny,

Thanks for the update. You've always been so professional in your work. :) It's nice to know paid hosting abilities are this close to being here! I have a paid cPanel host I'm waiting to launch with THT. :)

Just a note to everyone, we've launched version 1.2.

Paid hosting is supported, the features are basic but it certainly does it's job.

Thanks to every 1 for there replies.....

I am happy I got something I wanted.

Freewebspace.net and its members rock.....

Back