• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheapest VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the Paid Hosting Offers forum or Search the Forums for VPS Providers. That way you will find what you are looking for.
Bare in mind though, the cheaper they are the less reliable they tend to be.

Or put this post in

Dedicated Server & Reseller Requests

And people will offer you prices, but you will have to tell them what your are looking for either spec or budget

You'd need alot of RAM/CPU for proxies, depending on how many you plan on running on each.

Proxy hosts are usualy unreliable. I'd get your own Dedicated Server if I were you.

<Disclaimer> The company Represented in my sig dose not allow public proxy </Disclaimer>

i used Cheap VPS for my proxies, not the best service but compared to what they charged me, i cant complaint. Not 99% up time like other vps service, but i just ordered another one from them to balance the load. I am planning to distribute the traffic between their 2 vps to increase the availability. :D What i am trying to say is, if you are looking for a cheap hosting for proxy then go for cheapvps, but you have to monitor it frequently for down time and ask their support later to resolve the issue.

I would shop around abit more before choosing any hosting company. Have you done your homework with reviews, testimonials from current clients, and even tried to use their support to answer the questions you have?

@OP - read the thread once again.
And first of all specify how much you need and then decide what go with. If you are on the start dedicated server is not needed for sure. All depends on your size ;)

How many proxy sites are you going to have? How traffic-intensive do you plan them to be?
One of the cheapest deals I know is that from serverpoint.com, around $15.00, though I don't know if proxies are allowed.

How many proxy sites are you going to have? How traffic-intensive do you plan them to be?
One of the cheapest deals I know is that from serverpoint.com, around $15.00, though I don't know if proxies are allowed.
Not allowed

I don't think that VPs should be used in the same sentence with "cheap". It is an advanced hosting service and talking about cheap focuses any VPS discussion in wrong direction.

Whty not? I think that is good pgrase, but web hoster need to explain to the potential customers why is it so cheap. ;)

Well if they do it right, it can be cheap + good services.

People think things come cheap; but what they don't understand is it costs money.

For example, I have a cheap plan with 128MB of ram -- then they demand that I allow them to put cPanel on it :p -- uh...... yah... Can we say "cheap client"?

Cheap is not always mean any quality, unfortunately. You should pay attention to the company's reputation before using its services.

Nice VPS deals of reasonable prices are presented at gazzin.com. They provide good services for matchable pricing.

Not expensive, in comparison with other possible providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back