• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

clubuptime.com

Usually those who hold higher position in the company, will be very lazy to do work.
Only the company owner will be hardworking.
But in this case, this Matt is really a D-Bag, since he own the company and let the staff do all the work, then he grab all the money and didn't even pay the salary to the admins and the staff.

Sounds like the former CEO where I work. He was never around to actually do anything for the company, we were left to fend for ourselves. Fortunately my supervisor was competent in running the place and was able to keep it together for a good while.

In that case though the prior owners of the place found out what he was doing through the local grapevines, and bought the place back in time to save it from ruin. It has since then revived completely and even grown quite a bit.

Sadly, the people that do this kind of thing usually walk away from it filthy rich, while the people who worked hard to try and save the place end up getting left hanging with nothing.

Yup, that's basically what happened. The truly sad thing about this entire situation was Matthew publicly offered Jacob his position back after firing him a week or two later and he refused. I'm personally going to assume the entire "firing" thing was a power game for Matthew and it backfired spectacularly on him.

No matter what, since Brohoster is already dead, it is time for you to move along. No point still angry about it, since you already know Matt will not pay you.

I believe that they all do not have a black and white agreement with Matt, so if they sue him, they will just loosing their money.
Sounds like they made the mistake of not getting it in writing.

Though I have little doubt that Softlayer is going to go after Matt themselves for the owed payments on the servers.

I don't think Softlayer is going to take any action on him, coz it will be a waste of time hiring a lawyer to get back the amount which is consider low to them.

No one will waste time and money on him.

To the Softlayer, it is not worth to spend a huge amount of money for just a small amount of money, so if Softlayer is going to spend a huge amount of money to get back a small amount of money, then I will have to rethink of should I get any server from them or not, since it is not a wise decision.

To the Softlayer, it is not worth to spend a huge amount of money for just a small amount of money, so if Softlayer is going to spend a huge amount of money to get back a small amount of money, then I will have to rethink of should I get any server from them or not, since it is not a wise decision.

You don't have any idea how much money was involved with the whole situation. Why are you spamming so many threads with nonsense?

Hi Everyone,

I know this is a old thread, but with Matthew posting on BroHoster's facebook page again I just wanted to get my thoughts on the matter out there:

http://dsservers.net/images/what-happened-to-brohoster.pdf

Have a great day everyone, and I hope you enjoy the read and put some thought in going with any future business run by Matthew Rosenblatt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back