• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CO.CC Bannded By google!!!!

Its a shame that people spoil it for others who cannot afford a domain, I guess they gotta rely on us web hosts to offer free domains every now and then =]

Glad to be right about uselessness of .co.cc. was alway telling people about it's unreasonability and now they have got the thing! Nothing is really free.

Did co.cc actually paying any of their affiliate members?
Coz I never heard of anyone actually withdraw the earnings from co.cc yet.

Velton, 99% of the people here can't read chinese. You've been here long enough to know this is an English forum.

Did co.cc actually paying any of their affiliate members?
Coz I never heard of anyone actually withdraw the earnings from co.cc yet.

I've received several payments in the past from them. We'll soon find out if they will continue to pay affiliates after what has happened now.

I've received several payments in the past from them. We'll soon find out if they will continue to pay affiliates after what has happened now.

Wow, that's real for the affiliate program ?
are they over 100USD ?

I saw that many free hosting sites are trying to make a buck with co.cc affiliates. They state they offer a free domain along with there hosting package, which is ... a co.cc , lol.

And at the end, their users will have to signup the co.cc domain via their affiliate link anyway.
So these hosting sites does not really offering free domain.
:)

Back