• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

.COM.KG Registration Instructions

what if you use the register fill out form on site does it mean that they are still free or not some tell cos i have use that to fill out for free com.kg domain

Originally posted by doofynz
what if you use the register fill out form on site does it mean that they are still free or not some tell cos i have use that to fill out for free com.kg domain
You're question was laready answered in your own thread. It wasn't really necessary to dig up this old thread.

Where could I get a .com.ru? Or is there anyway I could get a top level domain of any sort free? I tried .ly but I guess it didn't work out, I never got any response after about 2 weeks.

i tried for a .com.ru domain b4 but the registration process is soooo difficult that i gave u after the 5th attempt. if someone could post a template for a .com.ru domain like they did with a .com.kg- i would appreciate it.

raihant

Back