• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cool names

xsnetwork

Ok,
if you don't know what is going on about the name of my site, take a look at this thread. If things go pear shaped and I end up having to change the name of my site, I am pretty crap when it comes to names, so I was wondering if any of you could suggest any names I like. The site is going to be an ezine type thing, with articles, reviews, news, music etc... all written by young people for young people. I haven't really thought about any names which I like yet, but some random words have been defecto and reactor, other than that nothing =/
Thanks,
Jake :)

Bionic Iguana. Bionic Chimp. Bionic man. Bionic Bion. Ionic Bion. Ionic Lemur. Bionic Lemur. Lemur's galore. Plutonium Monkey. Nucleur Monkey. Uranium charged radioactive super monkey. Monkey Village. Primate Heaven. Bionic Ape. Bionic Killa. Bionic Banana Eater. Monkeys on Ice. Were all monkeys. Make monkeys, not war. Tom Monkey. Monkey-berry Finn. Swat team Monkey. Electron Monkey, Dune Monkey. I'm gonna git you, Monkey!

Just brainstorming ;)

Let's keep this thread from being one aobut how gay GC is. We all know exactly how gay GC is.

I say bionic chronic.

Bionic Potato, Bionic Cabbage, Bionic Cucumber, Bionic Sausage, Bionic Light Bulb, Bionic Toothpaste, Bionic Cappucino, Bionic Latte, Bionic Labs, Bionic Lettuce, Bionic Tomato, Bionic Chimpan-a to Chimpan-z, Bionic Carrot, Bionic Apple, Bionic Glue Stick, Bionic El-Cheapo Brand White Away, Bionic Asthma Puffer...

that's all i can think of in 2 minutes...

Originally posted by Ragzzz
I thaught you were just gay.

I like a few women. But am more gay, the bi.

Another few names will be dead communism, false bigperm, yupapa fansite, forza america, true deception, etc.

Last edited:
hmm... the name didn't have to be anything like my one now, I mean I like change, *starts trying to count number of names his site has had*...

*gives up*

anyway... change is good, so something short, sweet and catchy!!

Back