• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Countdown 2003

Originally posted by Dusty
Well, try it from port 8888 then. I have an account with Myacen, although they moved it to some other server and the IP no longer worked (well, that's not quite true. It still works, it just doesn't connect to my account). I emailed them and they said they'd give me another one. That was back in October. I should probably stop paying 'em.

Know of any nice hosts?

Four hours, four hours.

We twa hae paidl't i' the burn,
Frae morning sun till dine,
But seas between us braid hae roared
Sin' auld lang syne.
Sin' auld lang syne, my dear,
Sin' auld lang syne.
But seas between us braid hae roared
Sin' auld lang syne.

A MIDI, converted by means of a length of cord to a WAV, split by means of Audacity into four WAVs, then converted by means of Windows Sound Recorder into four MP3s: Music for Verse #3

Fourth and final verse next.

Where these stuck ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Three hours 'til midnight.

And ther's a hand, my trusty friend,
And gie's a hand o' thine;
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne,
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.

A MIDI, converted by means of a length of cord to a WAV, split by means of Audacity into four WAVs, then converted by means of Windows Sound Recorder into four MP3s: Music for Verse #4. MIDI for the whole thing: Auld Lang Syne / Times Gone By / Old Long-Ago

Repeat as desired.

Last edited:
Where these stuck ?
Hmm? The four MP3s and the MIDI? They're on my C drive.

I found the old Member of the Month Tripod account, I'll try to upload them there (if I can recall the password).

<edit>

Okay, they're on Tripod now.

Anyone notice the announcement at the top of the forum is gone?

Last edited:
Originally posted by Bruce
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

You actually spent your New Years infront of the computer? :p

I went downstairs to have a cup of wine and countdown to 2003 on ABC.

Originally posted by Daniel
You actually spent your New Years infront of the computer? :p
No... I was actually watching Dick Clark and "the ball" in Times Square on ABC. The TV is just in teh other room though.

Originally posted by Daniel
countdown to 2003 on ABC.
I was watching that :D I was at my aunt's place and people we partyin' away... The last ten seconds were so loud :D Then, I left 'cuz the smoke in the air was hurting my eyes :)

Back