• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cPanel Hosting

iLucas

NLC
NLC
I'll be using cPanel hosting for an MMA site. I will place ads, but I don't have time to post.

100 MB's Webspace
3 GB's Bandwidth
cPanel
Features x 3

I already have my own domain.

Hi,

If you agree to place our banners upon every page of your site, we have the perfect package for you. We will offer you:

100MB Diskspace
5,000MB Bandwidth
Full Cpanel Access
Unlimited features!

! ! ! INSTANT ACTIVATION ! ! !

Setup hosting now: http://ssl.94mb.com/freecustomrequest.htm

If you have any problems or questions before or after setting up hosting with us, please contact us at: http://ssl.94mb.com/contact.htm

Kindest Regards
Andrew from 94MB.com

Hello, ayrshirehosting.com has what you need!

750mb Disk Space
2000mb (2gb) Bandwidth/m
Unlimited everything
Ruby On Rails, Fantastico deLux, and more!!!

Get it Now!!!

We only require a linkback on the top of every page.

Hey there.
I'm just opening up shop but have a very reliable back end / infrastructure.
I can not offer unlimited everything or a kabillion gigs of everything, however,

What I am willing to throw in to a free account is

100 meg space
1 gb of bw (we can discuss this)
cPanel
etc.

I do not expect or require links, although they are appreciated. If the service is good I would like for you to be honest and mention it on other forums or pass the word around.

If you are interested drop me a line at jay@vallanet.com and we can set this up.

This is not a publicly available option on my site as I am not technically a free web host and do not offer free packages. This would be a sort of combo between the Budget and Bronze plans on my grid.

http://webhosting.VallaNet.com
Thanks.

try MainVista
For a Start :
50MB Space
5000MB Bandwidth
1 MySQL, FTP, SubDomain, Email
rVskin! No Ads!
Added Twists:
- 5 Free Premium PSD & Flash Templates
- 50 Company GIF Logos
Required Posts: 6

Plans are upto 2GB Space & 60GB BW

Check out x10Hosting.com!
  • No Ads (Our Ad Free Plan)
  • 300 MB Space
  • 10 GB Bandwidth
  • cPanel / WHM 11 & Our Custom Account
  • Quad Core Servers (Xion X3220); 4 GB Ram
  • Fast, Active Support Forum
  • PHP 5.2.4 - Some functions are disabled from the start, you must upgrade your PHP version after you register, check out this post for more information.
  • x10Hosting has been around for almost 3 years, we aren't going anywhere soon.
  • All of our free hosting accounts are spread across 4 different dedicated servers.
The only requirement is that you visit, you don't have to post, on our forums once every 2 weeks to keep your account active.

hey lucus, have you found a host yet? if not please contact me and cancerhost.com and work something out with you :D

Hello, ayrshirehosting.com has what you need!

750mb Disk Space
2000mb (2gb) Bandwidth/m
Unlimited everything
Ruby On Rails, Fantastico deLux, and more!!!
The rules are clear, and your offer does not match his requirements.
vallanet said:
Hey there.
I'm just opening up shop but have a very reliable back end / infrastructure.
I can not offer unlimited everything or a kabillion gigs of everything, however,

What I am willing to throw in to a free account is

100 meg space
1 gb of bw (we can discuss this)
cPanel
etc.
As you're new here, I can appreciate you may not have had time to fully understand the rules - however simply saying 1 gb of bw (we can discuss this) is not adequately responding to his requirements, instead what you could offer is something like "1 gb of bw initially (I can later expand this to 3GB if u need it)".

[CH]Dan - please provide more details, because your website lists plans that require forum posting, so if you want to offer a custom plan to CNLucas disclose it!

Gift : subdomain hosting is fully free ...No post(just PM) ..No adz at all enjoy

No file type,language restriction

Space 2 GB (upto 25 GB and more with ads)
Bandwidth 20 GB(upto 50 GB)
MySQL 100
Sub Domain 100
Skin : rvskin
Fantastico ,Php MyAdmin ,Site builder,Stats,Email and more with Cpanel 11

Visit us at www.csestars.org/forums (or) PM me
Only legal content sites are hosted.No file hosting.

Uptime till today : 99.54

[CH]Dan - please provide more details, because your website lists plans that require forum posting, so if you want to offer a custom plan to CNLucas disclose it!
Not to be rude or anything, but it was obvious that he was offering a custom plan. He mentioned that they'll work something out with him if he decides to contact them. I'm sure anyone would have been able to figure out what he meant easily.

Back