• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone who was approved was pm'ed and asked to send details to an email address

those who did, got their hosting

Stabilo said:
Everyone who was approved was pm'ed and asked to send details to an email address

those who did, got their hosting
thx,do u receive my email?do u reply me?im semihuman :tongue2: :p

Please

Can I please have an account to? I need it becouse i am developing an website but i cant find any good host with about 500 mb of space and ove 5 gb of traffic.

i just wanted to say sorry ^^

i sent 2 PMs, sorry
you don't need to read both of them .. it's the same. :tongue2:

damn browser :devious2:

Hope there's still room on the wagon

Stabilo,
I hope I haven't missed the boat on your hosting offer.
My site is called the Canasian Invasion and it's purpose is to showcase the films that I've made, user film submissions, and a student film forum. So, viewers could download or view the short films from my site, and enjoy. Currently, there's an old form of my site up on http://www.geocities.com/canasian_invasion but, I'm currently overhauling the whole thing.
If I'm too late, I totally understand, but thanks for your offer

Canasian

canasian@gmail.com

Same as above. I hope I'm not late, but I will understand if I am.

My site is going to be a mix of a gaming site, and music site. However, the music end is only going to be for aspiring artists, who send in clips (clips will be off-site, as to not take up bandwidth). The gaming section is primarily focused on RPG's. I am currently completely the finishing touches on a new layout, as the one I was going to use previously, has become dull and boring. I hope I receive this hosting, as it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank god there are still people out there who give generously. Please PM me for a decision or any questions you have.

Thanks for your time, and offer!

I know Stabilo is very busy now , so you need patient enough and enough application reason, and give him enough time! :) In addition, he is very enthusiastic! :p
I can only tell you these! :cool2:
Good luck! :biggrin2:

Moogler said:
Same as above. I hope I'm not late, but I will understand if I am.

My site is going to be a mix of a gaming site, and music site. However, the music end is only going to be for aspiring artists, who send in clips (clips will be off-site, as to not take up bandwidth). The gaming section is primarily focused on RPG's. I am currently completely the finishing touches on a new layout, as the one I was going to use previously, has become dull and boring. I hope I receive this hosting, as it would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank god there are still people out there who give generously. Please PM me for a decision or any questions you have.

Thanks for your time, and offer!

canasian said:
Stabilo,
I hope I haven't missed the boat on your hosting offer.
My site is called the Canasian Invasion and it's purpose is to showcase the films that I've made, user film submissions, and a student film forum. So, viewers could download or view the short films from my site, and enjoy. Currently, there's an old form of my site up on http://www.geocities.com/canasian_invasion but, I'm currently overhauling the whole thing.
If I'm too late, I totally understand, but thanks for your offer

Canasian

canasian@gmail.com

Is this still being offered? My site would be a gaming site.. mainly SOCOM2 clan stuff. leave a message in PM when you have a chance. Hopefully I'm not too late!

Your PM box is full Stabilo, so I'll post this here. I hope you see this and PM me a reply!

This is my website http://kitten-box.uni.ccIt is a site whereby I display my personal artworks and cosplay photos.

Would a uni.cc domain be accepted?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back