• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Darn U Google

Matsta

Hey
I was just watching the news and theres was something about google. And it said according to google trends we are the most misrable, boring and lonely town in the world (Auckland, NZ) Well how does google now that. Im not lonely, bored or misrable a have a great life and all of my friends. The suicide rate is extremely low nothing bad has happened. How does google now. You'd think somewhere like iraq and iran would be misrable:confused4

Matsta said:
Hey
I was just watching the news and theres was something about google. And it said according to google trends we are the most misrable, boring and lonely town in the world (Auckland, NZ) Well how does google now that. Im not lonely, bored or misrable a have a great life and all of my friends. The suicide rate is extremely low nothing bad has happened. How does google now. You'd think somewhere like iraq and iran would be misrable:confused4

Sheep ----er.

There, I said it.

sheep.gif

What does sheep have to do with the topic. Theres bloody sheep in the us and aus(and canada stuffradio)! Wojtek, did you think NZ was boring???

Last edited:
Matsa said:
What does sheep have to do with the topic. Theres bloody sheep in the us and aus! Wojtek, did you think NZ was boring???
omg you're like countrist...
countrist=racist for countries :D
You left out Canada, There are plenty of sheep in Canada too ya fool!

I'd prefer living in your city then in downtown NYC for example
you can go get drunk and chill at the beach. i cant.

What at bondi? We have lots of idiots in NZ, and youve got better cops, we just have pigs. Thats why the government spent $500 million on them last night!

It was a joke stabme look at the other posts. Tree, its true that there are more sheep than people but now there are 4 million of us and the sheep get killed at about 3 years. Poor sheep. At least they taste nice though lol

I dont have a bloody clue. You guys problably study more about NZ then i do(because i don't). All I kno that it has 2 islands, a lot of KFC's and a prime minister you sounds like a man(shes a woman. aka. sheman)

Back