• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Did you saw the New Britney Spears Video?

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Hey YAH!... lol .. no...

The question is if did you saw the New Video of Britney Spears :cow2: to me it seems like Spears and Aguilera are on a War to see who does the Most "Dirty" Thing... Who knows... I want to see how this is Going to end... I Imagine this in 4-5 Years :biggrin2:

You can take a Look Here

Click on "Toxic" below where it says "Britney Spears Video premiere"

Post your Thoughs :angry2:

Cheers
FGMDS
MTXIS

Originally posted by Robert
How many languages do you speak?

If I am not mistaken, English is his second language.

I speak 3 Languages:

Spanish (All Day Basis)
English (On Forums & with Clients & Business )
Italian (Family & Business)

Regards
FGMDS
MTXIS

Originally posted by Bruce
She looks nasty. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

She's definitely not who I'd consider the most attractive person in the world, but I wouldn't kick her out of my bed. I'd say I would, but who am I kidding. Although I would kick her out if she were giving me herpes, which is more than likely.

I've got pretty much the exact sentiments as blank, given the chance, I'd probably ---- her. But she's really not all that attractive...yea, she's hot, but ----ing annoying, at least in interviews ans stuff.

Why does everyone think shes so attractive?! Its all smoke and mirrors I tell you! In some of her photos she looks like an alien, literally...

Originally posted by TRUNKS
Why does everyone think shes so attractive?! Its all smoke and mirrors I tell you! In some of her photos she looks like an alien, literally...
You mean like this?

BTW, what's with her breasts? How'd she do that?

Last edited:
Originally posted by LeX
You mean like this?

BTW, what's with her breasts? How'd she do that?

Hmm kinda. She looked even worse without the makeup. Maybe the image was strecthed or something but her eyes seemed too far apart...

I have to say, in just interviews and stuff, I think she isn't that bad looking.

Back