• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you buy second hand (used) clothes ?

No reason to feel bad about buying stuff from Goodwill as long as you routinely donate your old stuff back, that's the way I feel about it.

Not sure what Goodwill is, but the op shops over here are usually run by charity organisations and use the money raised from second hand goods to supply food parcels to the needy, so whilst you are helping yourself, you are also helping to put some food on the table for the less fortunate :angel:

Jan said:
Not sure what Goodwill is, but the op shops over here are usually run by charity organisations and use the money raised from second hand goods to supply food parcels to the needy, so whilst you are helping yourself, you are also helping to put some food on the table for the less fortunate :angel:

That's what Goodwill is :p

Would never buy 2nd hand clothes just something really puts me off it, tho would give my old clothes to a charity shop etc

You know how in poland is a "second hand" shop called?
Answer: Lumpex

Anyway you really can get unique and stuff from Lumpex.

I've no problem with purchasing or wearing second hand clothes, but i don't find it necessary.

I do donate pretty much all of my old stuff to goodwill though.

I don't make a point of going to get second hand stuff, but I do own a couple of "previously experienced" articles of clothing. No big deal, really. Clothes are clothes.

Leriss said:
You know how in poland is a "second hand" shop called?
Answer: Lumpex

Anyway you really can get unique and stuff from Lumpex.

In the Philippines, it's called "Ukay-Ukay."

Second hand clothes are okay, but I always make sure I'm having it dry cleaned first before using them. :)

qUeenBeE said:
In the Philippines, it's called "Ukay-Ukay."

Second hand clothes are okay, but I always make sure I'm having it dry cleaned first before using them. :)

UK-UK lol.

Yah, I do buy second hand clothes even footwear and bags. :wave:
We have many second hand shops here selling clothes, footwear and bags, called "ukay-ukay".
The price is not that expensive and the items are really good.
They don't even sell second hand undies...I won't buy that if there's any.
Lol!!! :lol:

I am not a big fan of buying second hand clothing but I definatately donate my old clothing that I no longer wear to them, throwing it away is a waste. I just handed off about 3 STUFFED garbage bags of some really nice clothing to the local salvation army yesterday.

and lets hope they don't sell underwear, I wouldnt want someone elses luggage rubbing up against something that other humans would wear.

Back