• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a gun in your house

Do you have a gun in your house?

• Total voters
Nope, I don't own a gun as I am underage and well, it's illegal to have one in Singapore.

No - Canada.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people".

sigh. This is like saying "Ovens don't cook food, people cook food". Sorry, but if you wanna bake the pie, your gonna need the oven. Otherwise you have to settle for meat on a stick over a fire.

My point is, I never heard of someone killing 31 people in public with a bat, and then turn the bat on himself.

No - Canada.

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people".

sigh. This is like saying "Ovens don't cook food, people cook food". Sorry, but if you wanna bake the pie, your gonna need the oven. Otherwise you have to settle for meat on a stick over a fire.

My point is, I never heard of someone killing 31 people in public with a bat, and then turn the bat on himself.

:lol: I like it

Are all the myths/rumours/whatever you want to call them about Americans and guns true? Do the Americans here find everyone they know has a gun in their household, or has it been blown out of proportion?

When the first all-steel small frame (J) revolver was introduced in 1950, it became an instant success. Originally named the Chiefs Special by the International Association of Chiefs of Police, it has become the first choice for those who insist on an allsteel, small frame revolver with greater recoil control and proven performance. This classic revolver is available in three hammer designs - the "Chiefs Special" with exposed hammer, the "Centennial" frame with fully enclosed hammer and the "Bodyguard" frame shrouded hammer.

Model: 640
Caliber: .357MAG/.38+P
Capacity: 5 Rounds
Barrel Length: 2 1/8"
Front Sight: Black Blade Front
Rear Sight: Fixed
Grip: Rubber Grips
Frame: Small - Centennial Style
Finish: Satin Stainless
Overall Length: 6 5/8"
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight Empty: 23 oz.

Price: $672.00

That is my gun. not allowed to touch it again for at least 10 more months. :( damn probation
SW640_357MagnumRevolver.jpg

Last edited:
Beretta makes a nice gun

and yes, probation for me. long story short, Arizona has screwed up laws on self defense cases, but oh well. it will all be over soon enough. :D

Are all the myths/rumours/whatever you want to call them about Americans and guns true? Do the Americans here find everyone they know has a gun in their household, or has it been blown out of proportion?

Way out of proportion. Now to an extent we have a large extent, many households have guns. Thing is, most members of a household have no clue as yo how to use one. So in self-defense cases, it's as useless as a broomstick.

Way out of proportion. Now to an extent we have a large extent, many households have guns. Thing is, most members of a household have no clue as yo how to use one. So in self-defense cases, it's as useless as a broomstick.

haha, very true, until someone comes in my home. :p

Ah, I was wondering if that were the case. The media would have you believing that Americans are all gun happy nutcases :knockedou :knockedou :rolleyes2

Point and pull the trigger?

Point and pull the trigger?

I own a couple of firearms mostly for hunting and competition. Now as far as point and pull the trigger..Its a little more complicated then that..US ARMY taught me all i needed to know hehehe..heres a pic of my fav one that is in my nightstand :)

30va4.gif

Back