• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you have a gun in your house

Do you have a gun in your house?

• Total voters
We have a gun and several shotguns but they are lost in the closet somewhere, we used to go to a gun range many years ago but since than we had no use for them and they are just collecting dust somewhere in the closet. I do not worry about anybody coming into our house because we have 2 large dogs and 6 crazy cats and nobody in their right mind would come into our house :lol:

Thirty aught six rifle, two twelve gauge shotguns, double barrel shotgun, .410 shotgun, .22 caliber rifle, and .22 caliber magnum rifle.

Maybe a few side arms as soon as I graduate college and make enough money, my current income can't support multiple hobbies :p.

I have 2 pistols, 3 shotguns, 1 semi-automatic, 2 machine guns, 1 rpg launcher, and 3 rocket launchers. I will destroy anyone who tries to rob me with extreme vengeance.

I'm all set with guns. If I had one I would be an idiot and probably use it and wave it around too much.

I do have a healthy sword collection of around 20 or so. unsharpened. that's enough fun for me

I have 2 pistols, 3 shotguns, 1 semi-automatic, 2 machine guns, 1 rpg launcher, and 3 rocket launchers. I will destroy anyone who tries to rob me with extreme vengeance.

so, that is all you have for your GTA character? not enough man. :p

Back