• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge_Spank

Hello, I got a domain name about a month ago and still haven't got it hosted anywhere. LOL I know its a little late, but I need the site up. I am looking for domain hosting with these requirements:

FTP acess.
50mb of space.
atleast 2 gigs of transfer.
No popups, I would rather use placed adds.
SSI/CGI or PHP
MySQL
Free hosting for life.

Before deciding to go with Powweb (or any other paid host for that matter), I would reccomend going over to WHT and doing a search.

<<<EDIT>>>

WHT seems to be down now.

My place http://hoststuff.wigloo.com offers free domain hosting. However you can only have 10mb space and you have to out up with a top and foot banner(hey I gotta make some money).

For the features you want, you must pay.

(no subject)

Originally posted by Johnny
hey spank, I will offer you free domain hosting.
has your site launch yet?
e-mail me..
I want free domain hosting, too! The following features listed here is what I want with the free domain hosting:

CGI
Perl
SSI
PHP
MySQL
.htaccess
.htpasswd
SendMail Module
web-based e-mail (not forwarding e-mail)
FTP Account
20-60 MB's
2 GB/Unlimited Bandwidth a month
Pop-Under
Allows Paid Advertisements
Allows Hot-Linking
Custom Error Pages

Oh yeah, and what are your nameservers and how fast is your server? If you want to see my web site then go to www.sayunz.com.

Last edited:
(no subject)

Sure, why not :classic2:! Can I host people for money :D? I was always looking for this :p. If I can't host for money, then I will do it for free.

(no subject)

I don't know, you tell me. Quote from Johnny >>. and you going to host other people with my hosting? .<<

Can you give me all of those features except for what is quoted?

(no subject)

Originally posted by Johnny
so you wnat me to host you? and you going to host other people with my hosting?
Ohhhhhhhh, ok.... No, I'm not gonna host other people with your hosting. All the features and webspace are for me only. I won't sell or give out the space. What's the URL to your sign-up page?

don't have to get desperate here man. i need to knwo the content of the site i am going to host.. so if its upload somewhere i want to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back