• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is always nice to waste my time reading through 6 pages of senseless dribble. I'm not going to edit any of these posts, and instead just show it to Peo so he can see how a few of you insult and instigate useless threads like this one. If you cannot log in, you'll know why.

(no subject)

Thank you from all of those reports I sent ya, ya finnaly came and posted. Thanks :). Thought nobody was listening.

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
Thank you from all of those reports I sent ya, ya finnaly came and posted.
Most amusing. Wonder who's the one that's been acting like a 7 year old and posting weird posts that don't make any sense? :rolleyes:

Re: Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by LeX
Most amusing. Wonder who's the one that's been acting like a 7 year old and posting weird posts that don't make any sense? :rolleyes:

LeX beat me to it :p. But I couldn't have said it better myself. This is quite ironic.

I agree with Chicken, I'm not about to read all the pages of this specific thread but from the one page I did read it clearly violated the rules.

If your unable to follow the rules due to whatever reason, you simply shouldn't post.

The thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back