• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Domain hosting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by Phrozen

Excuse me? Who here's the 11 year old?

It's not my fault if you don't understand whay you're saying...
Whay?? How you figure that I don't understand what I am saying? You ain't psychic. Yes, you are the 11 year old. Look, I don't care if you ban me for no mental reason, but it's fine with me. It's not my fault that you don't understand English. Whoa, man. I am speaking more clearly than you and that I don't make any spelling errors! Whoa, that's pretty funny!!

How you figure that I don't understand what I am saying?

You forgot a couple of things.

How did* you figure out** that I don't understand what I am saying?

* A verb
** Another verb

szr, just cool it. :p

(no subject)

Ok....................................................................................................I think I'm gonna shoot myself, now................................................

(no subject)

Originally posted by Gayowulf
WTF!! just answer the question! whats with all this useless babble?
Eek :eek:! I'm lost. What happened? I thought I was posting on the other thread...

szr, being the n00b that you are, I will tell you this once only: You do not have to enter in a Post subject. It does say optional. ;)

(no subject)

I'm not a newbie, maybe to this forum I am, but I still know how to use it. I know that I don't have to put what I always put for the subject into the subject line, but I like doing this way :).

(no subject)

Whoops, LoL...stop correcting me Mr. Perfect! I don't correct other peoples error mistakes :-/.

Posted by szr:

WARNING: I Do Not Make Spelling Mistakes or Typeos! Any spelling mistakes or typeos you may see are the result of your computer misinterpreting the ASCII stream.

Sure you don't..... :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Gayowulf
WTF!! just answer the question! whats with all this useless babble?

Wow, if it weren't for your large # of posts, I would think you were new to webboards.

You see, they don't know the answer to the question, so they insult the person who asked it. It makes them feel better about their igorance.

Personally, I don't even remember the question.

(no subject)

Who are you talking to and why are you talking trash? I don't know if your mentioning that about me or the person you quoted, or your just talking to the person who quoted that people don't understand blah blah blah. This forum is not intended to be a hostile forum. It's for asking other members to help to find free webspace for their web sites.

Last edited:
Well he's half right. Anime does suck.

::Waits for the flames to start rolling in from anime fans::
BRING IT ON ;) :D!!

(no subject)

Anime?? What does that have to do with this thread? I don't see where anybody mentioned about anime in this thread except for you. Did you accidently post in the wrong thread or something?

(WARNING: not... trying... to... be... mad...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back