• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Enter

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
Most of you probably don't know, or care, about this, but it's something I must share with you. After all, I've been here since the beginning of high school :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivalent_National_Tertiary_Entrance_Rank

for those willing to read up on it.

Long story short, I got 97.60, which puts me in the top 3% of the state, more or less, and I can do pretty much any uni course at any uni in the country (that i'm interested in, anyway), so I'm really, really happy. I found out today when returning from my end of year celebration trip to Tasmania. I'll post on that in another thread.

Congratulations to me!

Congratulations tandoc! What are you going to study at uni?

You're right that I didn't care enough to bother to read anything about what you posted in the wikipedia entry, but that's not to say I'm a ---- and won't congratulate you on taking serious leaps towards your future.

Well maybe it does :p

Congratulations dude.

Congratulations, the next few years of your life will determine your future. Stay on the yellow brick road.

Congratulations tandoc! What are you going to study at uni?

I was hoping to get into an arts/engineering double degree at the University of Melbourne, probably majoring in Japanese and comp/elec engineering. Though the unis haven't announed their cut offs, I'm pretty much guaranteed to get in :D :beer:

I've never known anyone to actually go through with their double degree intentions. But if you're got the heart, go for it.

I've never known anyone to actually go through with their double degree intentions. But if you're got the heart, go for it.

Haha fair enough, we'll have to see in a year or so won't we :angel: :knockedou

Now, in fairness, the people I know tried to do Spanish/Literature and Computer Science/Neurology double degrees.

Arts and engineering go together if you're an architect.

turns out the body that makes the scores ----ed up, I now have 97.75!

Also! I got a place at the University at Melbourne, taking Arts/engineering.

:lol: that'd be funny and awkward at the same time! What if on the forum they fight, and don't at school rawful :D

Got my letter of acceptance today, and various other materials.

No scholarship unfortunately, but that would've required 99.95 (top 40 people in the state) :p

Bring on the hot arts chicks!

Back