• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Erudnet Down !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macgyver

Anyone here buying service from Erudnet ?
I cannot access my account there ...
I have many websites there :-(((:)nervous:

I have heard from a couple of people who used to be hosted by Erudnet that PolurNET have either removed their accounts completely or asked them to pay extra monthly fees to keep their account.

punkfan91 said:
I have heard from a couple of people who used to be hosted by Erudnet that PolurNET have either removed their accounts completely or asked them to pay extra monthly fees to keep their account.
Yeh, I remember either seeing a thread here or somewhere else about that. That bites :eek2:

There back up but running very slow. They were ment to transfer all the accounts from erudnet to there own servers but hay they didnt do all of them. I had to go in and ask for my account to be transfered and its still not working right!

ANNOUNCEMENT : BIONIC server was reporting downtime, currently due to unknown reasons. We're apologize for the inconvenience experienced during this time, and we are taking steps to prevent such events in the future.

Thats from their main page, hope everything works out for you guys.

Yep, sorry about the glitch, a simple reboot request authentication failed, so more bureaucracy caused the reboot to take a while. Everything should be fine, although Primus was fine to start with, so those users are unaffected.

Shouldn't happen again in the future, we've got a better service monitor going

As for erudnet, I think it's been explained before about what happened, but you can contact us at sales[at]polurnet.com with your info, and we'll explain the situation.

punkfan91 said:

Stay away from rumors, that is highly inaccurate oversimplified statement.

Regards

Last edited:
I'd be extremely happy if they were down to be the only honest one, but that's just because I don't like some of their tactics.

utcrazy said:
I'd be extremely happy if they were down to be the only honest one, but that's just because I don't like some of their tactics.

No idea why you decide to pick on us on the basis amazingly lame and insignificant details (apparently the reason is this guy is petrified of our numerous testimonials posted on the sales thread), but keep in mind your last post on this subject was removed by FWS staff for defamatory, childish and unjustified comments.

Let's keep the subject matter of this thread relevant and bring your personal problems to the PM box

For possible intellectual enlightenment, you should read Dub's reply about erudnet here

Last edited:
PolurNET said:
No idea why you decide to pick on us on the basis amazingly lame and insignificant details (apparently the reason is this guy is petrified of our numerous testimonials posted on the sales thread), but keep in mind your last post on this subject was removed by FWS staff for defamatory, childish and unjustified comments.

Let's keep the subject matter of this thread relevant and bring your personal problems to the PM box

For possible intellectual enlightenment, you should read Dub's reply about erudnet here

PourNET. If you are as big as you claim, why do you care about what "someone smaller" would say?

Has competition ever bashed you before? It happens. To all of us.

hottweelz said:
PourNET. If you are as big as you claim, why do you care about what "someone smaller" would say?

Has competition ever bashed you before? It happens. To all of us.

I never did proclaim I'm affected or care in any way about such comments, big or small. I was merely saying the content of this thread is not something to divert another topic which would likely go off-topic and would better be suited on the PM box.

Not sure what you're referring to, nothing has really "bashed" us, nevertheless false and unfounded rumours evidently do have the potential.

Now getting back on track...

Last edited:
PolurNET said:
I never did proclaim I'm affected or care in any way about such comments, big or small. I was merely saying the content of this thread is not something to divert another topic which would likely go off-topic and would better be suited on the PM box.

Um, not really, adjectives like "...amazingly lame and insignificant,..." and that he is ... "...is this guy is petrified..."

But if you call that, pointing out a topic diversion, I suppose you may have intended it that way. You of course, sounded like you were a disgruntled 17 year old kid, who had "FWS Remove" previous posts or something similar.

We don't want disgruntled 17 Year Olds here.

Carry on.

hottweelz said:
Um, not really, adjectives like "...amazingly lame and insignificant,..." and that he is ... "...is this guy is petrified..."

But if you call that, pointing out a topic diversion, I suppose you may have intended it that way. You of course, sounded like you were a disgruntled 17 year old kid, who had "FWS Remove" previous posts or something similar.

We don't want disgruntled 17 Year Olds here.

Carry on.

Quick question here. Out of all of your brains what gave you the idea he is a "disgruntled 17 year old kid".

I would like you to ask yourself. Being a host yourself.. Why the hell do you want "maybe" clients or customers to see you posting rude information towards another person. Sure the battle of the market will rage and there is about 600 kiddies on this forum. But what the hell makes you so special that you can go around posting junk about another host whom you are in the same market as.. You never talked to PolurNet's Owner.. So what makes you think he is 1 year younger than the age of an adult.. Aswell why 17.. I don't get it.. If you are going to go around posting junk atleast back it up with some facts.

Sure I have made some mistakes.. But that is the lesson to be learned. Which is needed in life in order to succeed. If you go through life perfectly you will end up going down because you do not know how to handel the situations that can arise while being in a market with 10 million other people. On a barly modded forum with 600 kiddies all asking for free hosting. I will leave it at that. You guys really shouldn't take out anything on PolurNet and I have no clue why you do. He had the nurves to join this community to stand up for Erudnet and his own company. He just joined and he got bashed atleast 3 times.

I just don't get it.. What is with it... Can younot just NOT bash somebody. Is it really that hard to advertising and just not bash other people in the same market.. It isn't.. But you choose to. So maybe you should think about what potential customers are thinking when they read these threads about you consentently bashing other hosts. You host must not be good enough to compete in the same market without bashing other hosts out..

I know there is alot of spelling mistakes. I wrote it at 1AM

Dub.

My customers know that I'm a strict, blunt, sometimes rude, bastard. He has 20 posts under his belt and tried to pull off an attitude on PunkFan91.
Punkfan brought up a valid post and had no reason to be turned on.

Then he goes as far as UtzCrazy and says "Why are you picking on me?"

Furthermore, 17 is ONE year shy of being an adult, and about 15 years shy of properly running a business.

I am who I am, most people don't like me, about three people here do like me.

Use the search function. I shut hosts down. Literally. My customers love me.

It's 2am. Goodnight.

You yourself Dub, will learn to walk on broken glass around me.

******Edit: FWS accounts for about 3% of my customers. I'm here to talk / debate / argue / ally with other hosts. Don't rely on FWS to start a business... close shop now if you're worried about your "customers" here. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back