• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Erudnet Down !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site designer built the site using that. And if I remember right, that template comes in a little set of demo templates.

Don't play off my slogan, that title belongs to us and RTG Lynx Group, you have no right to defame it without just cause which you all definitely lack.

Defamation is without cause.

Have you registered it as a trademark?
Don't play off my slogan, that title belongs to us and RTG Lynx Group, you have no right to defame it without just cause which you all definitely lack.
poor

You still are not being respectful enough to those you have already insulted to rescind your comments.

Was the software paid for and the distribution rights paid?

What comments have I made to insult. All I've seen is where people have been insulting younger hosts. And if you insult a younger host, you're insulting me. But to get this thread over with, I will be the bigger man here and I apologize for any way I may have offended someone.

Originally Posted by heymrdj
I hate it when old people think they are better than everyone else. You older hosts never learn and never listen to what might have been your future customers. This will be your down fall.

I'm about the only person (there are a few others) that does not go off spouting why my competition sucks.

These ones are a starter - glad you are prepared to apologise.

Hosts please remember a 15 year old (just a random one don't take offence at the age) that takes your cash has it and that is for good. An adult that has a business has to provide or pay. If it's free then no complaints, if your paying it's different.

heymrdj said:
What comments have I made to insult. All I've seen is where people have been insulting younger hosts. And if you insult a younger host, you're insulting me. But to get this thread over with, I will be the bigger man here and I apologize for any way I may have offended someone.
ha ha!

Don't you understand that you can't legally run a hosting company at your age? Many people do it, but that doesn't make it legal.

I know people that have the power to get you shut down right now (legally), but I'll spare you.

Decker said:
These ones are a starter - glad you are prepared to apologise.

Hosts please remember a 15 year old (just a random one don't take offence at the age) that takes your cash has it and that is for good. An adult that has a business has to provide or pay. If it's free then no complaints, if your paying it's different.

You don't have to worry about the money. Due to the recent server problem with the faulty mysql, and improper imaging of the server's HD (I can thank layered tech for that one :tired2:), we have waived fees for last month's hosting. We do give refunds to disattisfied customers, of which we have not had any. Now if you guys don't mind, I would prefer if you get off my back, cause I sure don't see a saddle there for you to ride.

Leyther, that is RTG's site. While my servers come from them, I do not support their site. This is the new site that is the mirror of RTG's normal paid hosting. It isn't for resellers, dedicateds, or VPS's. Just simple straight paid plans.

Last edited:
They can offer but must make it clear.
They must have an adult consenting under contract (in all western countries)
They must have banking details clearly defined.
They must have financial route that can be checked.

Just the usual legal rules (only some of them) - oh did you know about them!

Especially for international trading.

Your illegal!

Last edited:
Not seeing as RTG handles the money, not me. their financial route is very easily checked :). You could call me more a branch of RTG.

Nothing to do with that - if you sell in any way you must be able to comply as in fulfill the contract and a 'junior cannot'.

Who are RTG what is their part in it are they aware of the posts here?

Wow, what's with all the petty sniping going on between you all? I suggest we get this back on track, and that track is not "I'm better than you because......."

Jan said:
Wow, what's with all the petty sniping going on between you all? I suggest we get this back on track, and that track is not "I'm better than you because......."

I was thinking the same thing but its a good read :p.

Last edited:
elix said:
PolurNET,

Stop using big words that you learned on Dictionary.com as an attempt to look smart - it makes you look like even worse, as your statements are very redundant & repetitive.

I pity your inferior language skills but would strongly recommend you reconsider grade school if you find you need to lookup Dictionary.com to learn the vernacular language I use ... albeit, you did realize the repetitive nature of the posts I made, which is true because everyone was asking the same related questions here, jeez!

Now aside from personal attacks, this thread has been going way out of hand and off-topic with the original topic entitled "Erudnet Down !!!", I recommend everyone lays their arms to rest and find a better thread to eagerly participate in :classic2: The OP's problem has been taken care of, so as far as we're concerned, this case is closed

Last edited:
I think we can all agree, the moral of the story is. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

heymrdj said:
I hate it when old people think they are better than everyone else. You older hosts never learn and never listen to what might have been your future customers. This will be your down fall.

LOL You are my customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back