• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favourite Gun company?

Who makes the best damn arms?

• Colt

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Para

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sig

• Steyr

• Heckler and Koch

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Galil

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Berreta

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Benelli

• None!

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by PyschoPath
Are you being sarcastic, or do you not know what Kinetic Energy is?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why not say something intelligent for a change? I always see you insulting others.

It seems you don't know what Kinetic Energy is.

It is perfect in this meaning. Bullets use motion to get to their targets. Is that so hard to understand? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Giancarlo

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why not say something intelligent for a change? I always see you insulting others.

It seems you don't know what Kinetic Energy is.

It is perfect in this meaning. Bullets use motion to get to their targets. Is that so hard to understand? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:sigh: Alright, kinetic energy is the energy possessed by a body because of its motion. A KINETIC ENERGY PROJECTILE IS A BULLET OR ANOTHER MOVING OBJECT, JACKASS.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Yeah I heard they have very strict laws there. Is that true?
quite. if you're caught littering, you have to sweep the beach and I think you'll be fined too.

:sigh: Alright, kinetic energy is the energy possessed by a body because of its motion. A KINETIC ENERGY PROJECTILE IS A BULLET OR ANOTHER MOVING OBJECT, JACKASS.

No shit. Now did I dispute that you dumbshit?

BTW, I don't even want to argue with somebody who has so little intelligence about weapons, and lies about what he fired in real life.

quite. if you're caught littering, you have to sweep the beach and I think you'll be fined too.

Usually they fine you in the US, but you don't have to sweep any area. Now that is harsh.

Originally posted by trenzterra

I heard that if you get caught chewing gum, you'll get thrown in jail.

I hate to see what happens when you get caught doing drugs :nervous:

Originally posted by Daniel

I heard that if you get caught chewing gum, you'll get thrown in jail.

I hate to see what happens when you get caught doing drugs :nervous:

Sometimes in Asia you get life imprisonment for being caught with drugs. In China you get thrown in front of a firing squad.

Wow, and I'm supposed to believe anything YOU say? Good god. People have something called 'a life', they have friends, they have friends whose fathers or brothers are in the ARMED FORCES. There's something called firing ranges, and gun shows, and a multitude of things. You think I have a little knowledge of weapons? The only reason I started this topic is to see how many others liked guns as much as I did. The only reason I even bought games like Ghost Recon, Soldier of Fortune, and Counter Strike is to see how real to life the guns were.

Wow, and I'm supposed to believe anything YOU say? Good god. People have something called 'a life', they have friends, they have friends whose fathers or brothers are in the ARMED FORCES.

My uncle served in Vietnam from 1966-1973. And you don't have a life, so buzz off.

There's something called firing ranges, and gun shows, and a multitude of things. You think I have a little knowledge of weapons? The only reason I started this topic is to see how many others liked guns as much as I did. The only reason I even bought games like Ghost Recon, Soldier of Fortune, and Counter Strike is to see how real to life the guns were.

:rolleyes:

BTW: I know more about Armored Equipiment and Aircraft then guns. But still my knowledge in this area is great.

All of the males in my family served in one war or another. I'm from Croatia, lots of moronic fighting over damn ethnic crap, o'er there.

All of the males in my family served in one war or another. I'm from Croatia, lots of moronic fighting over damn ethnic crap, o'er there.

Oh. Now that explains this.

My uncle served in Vietnam. My mom's father served in the Spanish Civil war on the Nationalist Side (Franco).

Well I will end this little argument.

I know more about Armored Vehicles and Aircraft then rifles.

Yeah, sorry, I knew a lot about Aircraft, I studied them through 1993-1999, I didn't study them anymore because I thought the US Airforce didn't accept people who wear glasses.

Yeah, sorry, I knew a lot about Aircraft, I studied them through 1993-1999, I didn't study them anymore because I thought the US Airforce didn't accept people who wear glasses.

From 1993-1999? So you started studyng them when you were 6 or 7? I find that hard to believe.

I know details from about every combat aircraft in the world.

Yeah, I wanted to be a pilot. I drew jets all the time in school, Mig-29s and Flankers, cool stuff. The teacher looked at my poor art and said "You want to be a bird" I yelled out "No,it's a jet plane!" Hehehe. I've got some books on them still, in my attic.

Yeah, I wanted to be a pilot. I drew jets all the time in school, Mig-29s and Flankers, cool stuff. The teacher looked at my poor art and said "You want to be a bird" I yelled out "No,it's a jet plane!" Hehehe. I've got some books on them still, in my attic.

In art I have painted several aircraft... F-16, MiG-27 Flogger, and AMX... they look quite close because I worked on each for two weeks.

When I was younger, I used to watch James Bond movies and stuff with machine guns and stuff. I recreated scenes from those movies in some of my drawings.

Back