• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Favourite Gun company?

Who makes the best damn arms?

• Colt

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Para

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sig

• Steyr

• Heckler and Koch

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Galil

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Berreta

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Benelli

• None!

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
The Glock is a pretty strong gun. I mean, it has 3 shot fire, it's also pretty big, they make it seem small. It's about 8 or so inches, I think. The damn Deagle is around a foot.

Originally posted by PyschoPath
The Glock is a pretty strong gun. I mean, it has 3 shot fire, it's also pretty big, they make it seem small. It's about 8 or so inches, I think. The damn Deagle is around a foot.

Deagle is about 10 inches. It's a reletively big gun. I like the Five-Seven, bigger bullets than the colt :D

Oh here is a little tid-bit on the MP-5 (By far the best SMG ever made):

MP-5 Options:
Single Shot - For long range targets
Double Shot - For targets that are moving
Rapid Fire - Now this is my mode!

I saw on Discovery channel, that this one lady doing an interview on the FBI´s Hostage Rescue Team fired an MP-5. The Officier she was interviewing told her the MP-5 had those three options and let her fire it. Rapid fire was bloody increible. And on the movies they underdo the real effectiveness of the MP-5.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Oh here is a little tid-bit on the MP-5 (By far the best SMG ever made):

MP-5 Options:
Single Shot - For long range targets
Double Shot - For targets that are moving
Rapid Fire - Now this is my mode!

I saw on Discovery channel, that this one lady doing an interview on the FBI´s Hostage Rescue Team fired an MP-5. The Officier she was interviewing told her the MP-5 had those three options and let her fire it. Rapid fire was bloody increible. And on the movies they underdo the real effectiveness of the MP-5.

Most SMG/Assault Rifles have those options. HK MP5's are the best guns because they are so small, and so effective, in CS, and other games, it has the best stability, and overall perfomance. It is truly a godlike SMG. Of course, there are better. Dunno which :p

once on this SWAT documentary they had this mp5 that could turn into a oversize pistol still with all the features :D , oh and whats the different between a m16 and colt carbine? :confused2

Doesn't matter. They are both too heavy for you to lift anyway. Keep to your water pistols (like me). :D

its not that heavy cos I still remember the time when I went on holiday to vietnam and was allowed to use a mp5 and killed some cats with it :D

Heavy? They're not that heavy, but, a deagle's recoil can blow your shoulder out of its socket, if not careful. It's too much power in a condensed area.

Wow. People have favourite gun companies now. :nervous:

And we have people argueing who knows more about which ones... the times we live in, the times we live in.

Indeed scary Toefur, it is a sick society that has to have a gun handy to protect themselves.

Long live Australia!

Originally posted by meow
I voted for air guns but I don't think anyone noticed. :biggrin2:
I think meow might prefer airguns to heavy armoury :confused2

Back