• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fifa World Cup - 2006

Did you people see the Holland - Portugal game?

It was horrible! Half the match they where fighting..

1 - 0, Italy - Australia... the penalty was the worst call ever... he laid there for a while before the player actually fell over... good acting thought for Italy... "-_-

Garfield+ said:

LOL I saw it, was hilarious!! haha one of the players threw each other on the floor

I was rooting for the Austrailians since they were the underdogs but that foul was fair. The Aussie defender clearly fake tackled the Italian player so that he could trip over him and the other Aussie defender could possess the ball. The Aussie's stripped the advantage at goal from the Italians, which in my eyes was a foul.

In all fairness, the red card was very harsh. If Italy had 11 men, the game would have been very open and exciting, it seems to me as if the referees are spoiling the World Cup.

What the HELL was the ref doing in the SWISS Vs UKR game, 1 YELLOW CARD & I normally bet on the booking markets, I think this ref bet like $40000 on this game on how many yellows lol

*FIXED*

italianjob5kz.gif

Garfield+ said:

Hey, that was one of the most entertaining match ever in this year's world cup :) ... I don't mind having more of this :lol: .

Back