• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Firefox 3

I love Firefox because it has all the functions I need and I can access my bookmarks online =). I've just grown to love it. I'm sure there's something better out there, but I've just gotten so used to using it.

If you don't like Opera you can always uninstall it ;) Seriously, give it a go and you'll be pleasantly suprised.

I downloaded the new Opera. Still Love Opera!
Firefox candle handle anything that has flash on it, I've had nothing but trouble with flash + FF.
I still use all the browsers like IE6/7 and Firefox, but Opera is perfect.

Ive had a few issues with FF3 and flash myself.
But a flash update seems to have sorted it out.

ive got nothing against opera but i just dont like it (I no that some features were stolen from opera)

Last edited:
I've personally used firefox for a while, I tried Opera 8 but I wasn't an immediate fan of the interface. However, I may try it out and see what I can do with it.

I will continue to use firefox for its development tools (firebug, developer toolbar, cookie editor, liveHTTP headers, color picker ect...) but I still use safari for day to day browsing.

If you look passed the fact that Opera doesn't have much of a development userbase for Opera Widgets, then Opera is still the best browser so far. If Firefox never had the API to make plugins, it wouldn't be popular. If Opera had more Widgets made, then it would be popular.

In terms of speed, features, security, Opera has it all. (Personally I don't see any add-ons that are needed)

There are some plugins that are available for opera (a google search will find them), and few people know that greasemonkey is actually built in ('userjs').

Gonna try out Opera now, but that's for the heads up on Firefox. I pledged to that but i never check my e-mail so I'd never download it the correct day.

I know ;) I guess I typed it the wrong way, I meant it doesn't have many plugins that are needed, and the development of new ones aren't cross platformed. Like erm, Piclens is the only one I find great for Firefox, I'd be nice to see it on Opera, but since it's not as popular I don't see it happening anytime soon. I find Opera has everything a browser needs in it, nothing to little or too much. Most people who use Firefox only see the plugins being great, looking passed that it's nothing special.

Why didn't they email me about it? I pledged, I thought they were supposed to email me ahead of time. Tuesday, you said? I'll be sure to make time.

If you don't like Opera you can always uninstall it ;) Seriously, give it a go and you'll be pleasantly suprised.

Yeah, I'm gonna uninstall it. You got my hopes up too, I was really looking forward to being surprised.

The scrolling is annoying, and I'm getting a headache trying to find crap.

The alphabetical bookmarks is annoying too, I like remembering the location based on when I bookmarked it. Kinda like how its picking up firefox's history and bookmarks though.

No spell check? fsjfdsklle ...damn. Yeah, I'm uninstalling it.

Back