• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FOund a new host!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the username of databse is the same with the username web*** and the password also?

I tried something but it couldn't connect to the database.

How i will activate it?

luv the host

i luv this host!!!

i have a question...

how can u make a link to a MPG file so it starts downloading it?

@Cursed One:
When you login per ftp you must go to "html", then you see "cgi-bin". load your .cgi files there in.

#Cyberflash

i am a china boy. my english is not very well.
if something you not no please guess.
http://server.net-soft.de/user/--------- to come in -------next---choose Sprachauswahl you will see
Sprachauswahl
Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihre die Confixx-Weboberfläche aus
choose a something you will know it .(sorry i forget a word.i think i must learn hard:biggrin2: )you will see english.:rolleyes:
next choose Databases you will see this
User: mysqlshell
Password: nimodor4
Host: server.net-soft.de
next you choose Mysql

you will see MySQL Databases

You are currently using 1 of a total of 1 possible databases.

Database Action
usr_web504_1 Delete database

The username to access your MySQL database is "web504". You can change your password here.

now you can do it myself.OK you win~

here :bandit2:

nonono thats not what i mean, i host the webbie , and the small videos (200-500kt) and i dont know how u can make them so that u can dload them?! example <a href="videos/filename.mpg">Download</a> if u do that it doesnt start the download!

Do you know how to use the telnet feature?? when i try to connect to server.net-soft.de it say access not allower...but then, what is the right host that i have to connect to??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back