• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .COM.KG domains...

Woofcat

I just got my first free .com.kg domain :)

They do the maintainer manually which took a couple days to go through, but (unlike .com.ru) they do domains instantly and automatically... My domain was in the WHOIS five seconds after I sent the form...

I don't know if they have limits on how many/often a maintainer can register or whatever, but I doubt it...

I'm off to grab all the good domains (like none are taken, not even sex.com.kg (but it will be in about a minute)) and then I'll try to get some kind of tutorial or something up...

Out.

There's no limit... I think I'll get a list of the top 100 search terms from some search engine and register them all... This rocks :)

The site is http://www.asiainfo.kg/english/domen.htm if you want to try to figure it out yourself... I'll be spending most of the day mass registering domains - once I can't think of any other domain I could possibly find a use for I'll get a tutorial up...

I never thought I'd find a registry I like better than the Russians but this is it...

This is amazing... Success every time... Haven't come across a single domain that was already registered... Virgin domain...

Wonder if I'm the first person to register a .com.kg?

where is the actual form....at the bottom it says domain.kg but on that page the form is throught a email link...any further help would be appreciated

Woofcat said:
Wonder if I'm the first person to register a .com.kg?

I used to have one years ago...

Then they introduced the prices, it was better to just get a TLD at that point.

Back