• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Dedicated Server on ServerPacket.com!

alvohnd

Guys,

This deal is simply free, we're launching a new product line, and all we ask you to do is to help us sell it! In return, we'll provide you a dedicated server of your choice. PM or Email for more information.

Only 10 servers available for this deal. Applicant must be at least 18+ years or older, and must be within USA or Canada.

which mean if i buy a server for myself and i tell u that i sold it to others and i get another free server from u ?

We're launching VOIP services, just like vonage; so if you can sale 1 per day, you get to pick any server on ServerPacket.com you like. And if you do 2 sales per day, then you can have 2 servers. Simple as that. :)

There's a slight problem, go ahead and contact me through MSN or AIM so I can explain this further for you.

alvohnd said:
Guys,

This deal is simply free, we're launching a new product line, and all we ask you to do is to help us sell it! In return, we'll provide you a dedicated server of your choice. PM or Email for more information.

Only 10 servers available for this deal. Applicant must be at least 18+ years or older, and must be within USA or Canada.

im suitable for this offer 19yr old but d prob is im from india

willl u guys give me a chance and let me in

Back