• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Design

TaylorOne

Hello

We are looking to give away free designs to improve our portfolio. We plan take on a few jobs. As we expect alot of requests, we are looking companies with a worthy cause.....eg non profit companies.......etc????????

PLease make all requests on the forum or at our site
http://www.taylorone.com

Thankyou
Philip Taylor (info@taylorone.com)
TaylorOne.Com

Hi,

no need for redesign yet.
I just wanted to tell you that one </TABLE> is missing on your site. This makes netscape users (like me) only will see a blank page.

I'd like to see what you can do for a new design on NetCabins. I have other people working on designs as well, but I'd like a variety so I can pick the one I like best.

NC_TOM

Hello NC_TOM
To create your design we would like to know a few things about the site in question.
site purpose?
prefered colours?
has there been a logo already designed?
anything else you would like to comment to us

This makes our job easier and more effiecient, and makes the site ideal for the purpose in hand.

Could you email them to
info@taylorone.com

Thankyou
Philip
TaylorOne.Com

Question

Do you only create sites for organizations? I have a video-game website I want to get up and running, and I was wondering if you could do it. I have a domain and all.

Back