• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .info Domain Names!

ok guys, i got pissed and so i emailed to they and asked:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We have registered these servers, and you should have no problems making them authoritative for your domain name at this time. If you have further questions or concerns, please let us know. We would be happy to provide further assistance. <>
Thank you,

Scott
DomainSite.com

webmaster wrote:

> good day
> my domain is vinatrader.info and DNS i hope to chang to are:
> dns1.zinix.net
> dns2.zinix.net
>
> have a nice day
>
>
> support@domainsite.com wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We would be happy to look into this issue for you. However, we will first need your domain name, as well as the name servers you would like to assign to the domain. Please provide us with this information so we may provide further assistance.
>>
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Scott
>> DomainSite.com
>>
>> webmaster wrote:
>>
>>> why can't we change the DNS to our host? without DNS , free info would be like dot.tk buuuuhhh

-------------------------------------------

so may be we can change the dns :) mayyyyyyyyybe

Techrad said:
I can't seem to change the NS.
I haven't tried namesecure as I don't need a domain at present. I already have three undeveloped ones :eek: Just cos they are free is no reason to get one if you don't need it :p If I have a brainwave, I might register one to see how all the DNS stuff works.

DomainSite is down rigt?!? Been trying to enter the site to update my domain info etc since morning n now its down for almost 8 hrs!!! :(

Milli Riba said:
i registered a domain, But I just cant enter domainsite.com now!!
I don't think you can since it doesn't mention anything regarding DNS. :shame:

just reg one, now i have to release the domaiin from domainsite.com first :( and the site is down LOL

Back