• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .info Domain Names!

bozley05 said:
www.dotster.com - Offering the same deal as NameSecure, provide your CC details and get 25 free domains.

Yes but they also stipulate that you cannot transfer the domain before 2005. Might not be a problem, but then again ....

Nix

bozley05 said:
www.dotster.com - Offering the same deal as NameSecure, provide your CC details and get 25 free domains.
I've try it. I must input my card # before reg a username. I done. the domain name I got was an AOTO RENEW name! I've change to NOT.

Sorry for my limited English.

Last edited:
Got a mysql error over and over again :(

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /apache1/domainsite.com/registration_actions/add_names.php on line 30

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /apache1/domainsite.com/registration_actions/add_names.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /apache1/domainsite.com/registration_actions/add_names.php:30) in /apache1/domainsite.com/registration_actions/add_names.php on line 174

Techrad said:
www.planetdomain.com
Free .info domains.

United States Dollar
.com $12.99
.com - Sale! $9.95
.com Transfer $8.95
.com Renew $12.99
.net, .org $12.99
.biz, .us $9.99
.info $9.99
.info - Special! FREE*
Web Hosting $59.95*

I have to pay EUR 8,08 for that free .info domain from you, wtf :devious2:

bleh, they all require credit cards now. (hostway used to not need one, but now they need it)

I should have registered more than 1 at that time. (cause I don't have a credit card XD)

Devon Aster said:
You can also register .info at https://www.domaindiscover.com/ They allow DNS changes and, as far as I can tell, you can also transfer from them.

Thanks, nice find!

I recently got an e-mail from iDotz saying I'm gonna lose like 10 domains I got through them unless i pay, it is because they are a reseller of DomainDiscount24 or vice versa... Damn unclear t&c of this promotion.

At least I know domaindiscover is their own registrar.

Well, I think this thread is outdated

you have to pay 1 $ per .info domain name for the first 25, then 4$ per domain name

late entry I lost the opprtunity

bozley05 said:
Thanks, nice find!

I recently got an e-mail from iDotz saying I'm gonna lose like 10 domains I got through them unless i pay, it is because they are a reseller of DomainDiscount24 or vice versa... Damn unclear t&c of this promotion.

At least I know domaindiscover is their own registrar.
i dont think dd24 is under them, most likely they are under dd24..

Well people for a cc all i did was buy a simon giftcard (visa) from my mall lol and you can use it just like a cc so a 7 year old can go get one of these gift cards and use it as a cc if he wanted 2

DOMAINDISCOVER.com offers free .info domains with no credit card required. I just signed up 4 domains with them, and it didn't ask for a credit card.

Back