• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free MSN & AIM supports wanted,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a support in Australia time zone, one in England Time zone, one in New York time zone, one in St francisco time zone.

must be masters of php, mysql, cpanel, phpmyadmin....

other language will be advantage.

We will give you a free .com or a .net or a .org , and our "HP Free Forever Package" + no ads, because you are our staffs.

msn me: hongjun_@hotmail.com

or post your CV to: jobs@hosting-pp.com

Last edited:
Hello,

Which clients would these "techs" support and what would the requirements be specifically and also what jobs what the "techs" have to perform?

basically

basically, some newbies pay us for the hosting, they don't even know which folder to put html in, and how to install phpnuke ( extra support)

sometimes, a few clients installed their own scripts and ask you you to turn sth. on of turn sth. off. you need to reply, sorry, our server does not allow you to ..... or maybe you can ...

because we have lots of free technicians, so you don't have to be 24/7 , just enjoy our free hosting without ads and free .com . you just need to help our clients how to use cpanel....

It is not for money, but you can have more people on your msn list, and you can help each other, also we can learn a lot things. :) the same with that we are chatting in freewebspace forum.

Are you a registered business?

I'll help, if I can put working for you on my resume. :D

legally i can't work for money yet, but i can stil work for stuff.. like hosting and a domain for example.. already sent my little application in

I would do it if you would allow me to use e=mail instead...there will be a lot of users who wouldn't use IM to talk to people they don't know so an e-mail tech would be to your advantage...PM me, e-mail me ;)

don't worry

the only reason to change name from Hosting-Paypal.com to Hosting-PP.com is to follow US trademark law.

It is not about filter... I do need a filter for my kettle. :D

The reason i have been banned is that I answered an enquiry in a wrong forum, although i tried to help the people, I broke the rules of WHT - no advertise on a non-hosting offer or non-hosting request forums.

it is free, no need to spend a million dolllars.

Have a nice day.

:D

relax

Please note that only sites with bandwidth usage greater than 1 megabyte are being displayed.

The site was just started a week ago, and there is always a delay of cpanel.

Bye the way, where did you get my testing page? if it is a real page, you hacked my site, and broke the US law.

:rolleyes:

Anyone that knows anything about cpanel knows that anyone that is using cpanel has the folder /bandwidth/ after the root domain that shows bandwidth of the sites on that server.

http://www.hosting-pp.com/bandwidth/index.cgi?action=showmonth&month=Apr&year=2003&displayall=1

That will display all sites on the server. As per what you forgot to leave in:

"Please note that only sites with bandwidth usage greater than 1 megabyte are being displayed. To display all sites, please click here."

Your site is just a scam and i am preventing people of being scammed.. That's all. No offense to you :p

> The site was started a week ago

http://www.hosting-pp.com/bandwidth/

Says it started in FEB, that's one long week!

Says it started in FEB, that's one long week!

you are not right, i did buy it from others a week ago, max 2 weeks.

If you search the domain whois, you will find that the hosting-pp.com was not exist in the world at Feb.

But hosting-paypal.com did exist in feb. Your hosting used to be hosting-paypal.com.

Like i said, no offence, i just don't want others to get scammed.

WHT just doesn't ban someones domain and username if they reply in the wrong forum. You had to do more then that.

But you say in your sig that your hosting gets 20 clients a day, and you have been up only a "week" ;) . So 7 x 20 = 140, i only see less then 20 there. And cpanel updates on the day i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back