• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Unlimited Webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
URL please

Originally posted by ace0
Maybe this weekend I can have it up!

Where is that site of yours! And on what host, I'm searching a good host myself. I tried many. I already used all of the no add hosts listed.

I am just waiting for my domain to set everything up-so it might take until next week-I don't know. I will be sure to give you my address then.

Originally posted by ace0
I won't-everything is working so far-I just need my domain-should get it soon.

Just tell me your host, I wanna try it too

NO, and if you keep telling me to tell you, maybe I won't!
I am just trying to see if they really are what they say. And, I can get more visitors if you come to my site to see rather than telling you in this forum. (My site is not up yet)

I have the name of the best FWP in the world too. I cann't remember the link, but it's something like http://clickheretofind.com?id...... When I remember the correct URL, you will all click it, right? I think you have to visit once every 12 hours for 2 years before the free web hosting comes up. But when it does you get:

Unlimited Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Free Domain Hosting, Registering, Transfering(in and out)
Super Fast Servers
PHP 4, mySQL, CGI, SSI, ASP and any other scripting languages.
Great support!
Oh, and it's completely Ad-Free!

Believe me, when you click the link once every 12 hours for 2 years, you will get this for free!!!;)

I'll exchange links with you know, ace0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back