• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Unlimited Webspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that eMEisp is delayed, I can't get my site up at the moment. I will soon have it up-hopefully. Wow! This is my 100th post! I didn't know I posted that much!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by ace0
yeah-I guess I shouldn't be talking...
To who? :confused:

Anyway, when is that site that lists all that stuff ready? It was supposed to be done like a week ago.

I know-my domain didn't get registered-emeisp...anyway-it should be up soon. (I hope) My host was also switching servers.

I have seen you guys talking about the hosts that are good with no ads and everything-and that they won't stay up, but answer this-what if it was run by a kid?

hehehe-that has to be a record-I posted once in every forum-ace0 was in every last posted spot!

How are these useful?

I have seen you guys talking about the hosts that are good with no ads and everything-and that they won't stay up, but answer this-what if it was run by a kid?

Ok, that may have been sort of useful. But this next post was totally unecessary, just add it to the first post.
A kid-who actually charges for some of his services-$200/month!

This statement was also unecessary.
hehehe-that has to be a record-I posted once in every forum-ace0 was in every last posted spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back