• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhost 150 Megs - No Ads!

try refreshing the login form page, or click and hold down on the login button.

I signed up tonight (I really need that CGI Access - the user name over there is pius1992) and I had the same problem. I first copied my password, said user unknown, then I typed it manually. Then finally I held down the login button and I got logged in.

I think the problem is I shouldn't choose the category.

I tried "general" but it didn't allow me in. After I ignore it, I was in.

By the way, I didn't find a way to create a folder at the management tool. Did I miss something?

Thanks.

Error

No such account as ******, please make sure you spelled everything correctly and try logging in again

:cow:

I got the same message, that there was no such account name, which there is. It's okay though. I don't really like to use any host that offers both regualr and adult hosting

From Board:
Yes yes we know, yo all want php, asp etc. Well we don't currently offer ANYTHING other than what is on popogo's main page. To discuss an exception for this your request must be made in the format:

Subject: (url here) Requests (service here)

Message Body:
Name:
URL:
Account Name:
Reason for request:
Daily Traffic: (must be 1000+ hits or you'll be ignored. Don't bother lying)
What site is about:
Url where I can see the layout

:angry2:

Avenger, you little banned Chinese you! :p
(I didn't know that Turks in reality are banned Chinese.)

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Haven't heard anything such stupid before...
BOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Murat?!!?!? Can you join!?!?

yok aslinda gelmedi
gazetelerde ve televisionlarda gördüm bi kere ben de yaziyim dedim
;)

About allowed file formats..

Any chance that nerdcities (or what was that new provider with the 150Mb and CGI bin upon request?) will allow .au format? It's much smaller than .wav format and was created by Sun corporation to work with Java. I need a place to transfer my webpage from bc Crosswinds lost all my data and atozasia changed their frontpage to the point I cannot login and modify my webpage. Anyhoo, I like to add a very small sound file onMouseOver. Like a little ding or click when someone mouses over an image link. Not on every link mind you. Just a couple. It doesn't take up much bandwidth bc I played them hundreds of times on geocities before it shut down my page for the "you've exceeded your bandwidth for the hour" crap. And what about .mid files? Are they too large?
I know some people wanted to use .asp but that has some security vulnerabilities and I don't believe it will work with systems using Linux.
Is there a maximum file size allowed?
And what is the url to get one of these webpages. Sorry, zoned out today. Brain hasn't switched on yet.
-Su

Back