• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack.net - Utter Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any accusations of DDOS must be backed up with hard evidence or the accusations should be removed..

Decker,

May i just point out, that going through many a thread on this site all i can see is you always sticking your nose in, what do you do, sit on your computer all day waiting for a negative thread to pop up?

It would seem that there are some issues, ok Diri did shout his mouth a bit but it's understandable to be honest, i've been on these forum's for some time now and recently it's just become a bashing mine field.

Seems that there may be an issue with our server that's if the access has been restored at all, if not we im sure it will get sorted!

Thorny...

@ Richard, your comments within this thread have said more than enough about who you really are and who you represent. Yes, Burst did have troubles with their network in the past but you show me one dc that hasn't..What behooves me is how you actually managed to take this topic as a oppurtunity to bash us as you see fit.

That is not exactly the best excuse, I am late posting this, but Richard is correct with this, There are plenty of datacenters with better uptime, when you are reselling for an company and you want to make an stable imprint you must be reselling from the best or actually become an proper host and buy your own equipment and colo it somewere.

I hope though this issue was resolved, and wish both parties the best.

I hope though this issue was resolved, and wish both parties the best.

Thank you Josh, i do believe that the issue(s) have been sorted, however we may be having a few problems still, not sure why but we are looking at getting it sorted!

Decker,

May i just point out, that going through many a thread on this site all i can see is you always sticking your nose in, what do you do, sit on your computer all day waiting for a negative thread to pop up?

It would seem that there are some issues, ok Diri did shout his mouth a bit but it's understandable to be honest, i've been on these forum's for some time now and recently it's just become a bashing mine field.

Seems that there may be an issue with our server that's if the access has been restored at all, if not we im sure it will get sorted!

Thorny...

Who the hell do you think you are, client or not.

Decker does nothing of the sort :lol:, i think you will find if you look for a few topics Ricky actually helps more users than most on here so he has every right to stick his nose in

Hey

I think we are now on the way up thanks to a guy at GeekRack named Jason a support rep Thanks to him this issue was resolved. Although i did e-mail GeekRack back when i got the e-mail about SERVER RESTORED, RESOLUTION REQUIRED. i e-mailed support@geekrack.net back.

MOD THIS HAS BEEN SORTED CLOSE PLEASE

Thank you Jason :)

Who the hell do you think you are

There's a good quote for GeekRack's home page, you shouldn't make such comments when you are representing someone else unless such comments truely does reflect the kind of company that you are representing. I can see your fraustration but..you know.

Maybe its time to close this thread? Though people will just find another thread to bash each other in. Funny thing is that's what keeps FWS alive.

There's a good quote for GeekRack's home page, you shouldn't make such comments when you are representing someone else unless such comments truely does reflect the kind of company that you are representing. I can see your fraustration but..you know.
I have to agree there.
Maybe its time to close this thread? Though people will just find another thread to bash each other in. Funny thing is that's what keeps FWS alive.
We can leave it open if only clients and maybe one GR representative contribute. Anyone not affected can go find another thread to post on.

Hello,

Thought I'd just register to do some GEEK RACK representation.
I'm glad that I could help, after working closely with the Bank Of America and BURST, this conclusion was met and I'm glad that I could help!

With Thanks

Hello,

Thought I'd just register to do some GEEK RACK representation.
I'm glad that I could help, after working closely with the Bank Of America and BURST, this conclusion was met and I'm glad that I could help!

With Thanks

Lol...instant banned? The twists just don't stop!

Last edited:
Wow, that's strange? ANyone mind giving us an insight into why he was instantly banned? Or was it because there are too many GR representatives?

It is off-topic but of worthy value.

They do not allow affiliate websites or links (eg. resellerspanel) but so many of these eg. "sales reps" who earn commissions from sales are allowed. I'm not against such practice but something is unhealthy from this.

An interesting topic for discussion in another thread perhaps. Apologize for going off wire.

Wow, that's strange? ANyone mind giving us an insight into why he was instantly banned? Or was it because there are too many GR representatives?
i have no cluse who that Jason is, or why he was b&. we have one Jason, and that was not him. he is on the forums here (JasonS), and that is not him. i think it was someone pretending. maybe one of the mods can PM me with who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back