• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack.net - Utter Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last comment in this one, just because I've been out for a couple of days with flu and couldn't respond.

Thorny, it makes you go blind you know!

T^2 I believe Jordan was making a personal comment and not 'on behalf of' GR.

Wounded, but plenty of clips and grenades left :wink2:

P.S. when I'm ill I'm even grumpier than usual (don't try and imagine it, you'll do yourself an injury). So taking mercenary contracts for forum character assasinations for a day or so :D

Last edited:
Topic should be closed, but i'd just like to finish of with:

- We paid the $50, our server was online within the hour.

I've recently cancelled my reseller with GR, but Sheq has been very kind to us.

And a last note, i recieved a message from a person who worked for GR, this is what it said:
I read that long thread and I dont see any proof of you being a bad client. I've honestly quit geek rack due to there lack of professionalism on these kinds of issues. I feel for you and I assume that you do not want to go back to Geek Rack. If you would like I can give you a risk free 30 days reseller to help you get back up on your feet. Shequeita has backups and she should give it to you.

From GR-Andy.

Thanks for you support.

Mod close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back