• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Glomar is gone.

The only thing I have to contribute to this thread is a quote from the great William Blake:

"To generalize is to be an idiot."

I think this is something you may have to endure as a politician, though there would be some pro you stuff too.

I have had six anti-me sites made in the past two years... so I have taken a lot. The first time I got extremely angry, the second I didn't care, and this time the six, I don't care. Do whatever you want to me. I removed my site because I am finished with, I don't want this crap anymore when I have enormous amounts of stress already placed on me. That reason isn't much more than that.

I have grown tolerant and resistant to insults, so give me your best shot.

Take it easy Giancarlo...You are just a kid and I get the impression that the stress you talk about you put on yourself. There is no need, you know. Slow down. :)

That was my point. Drop some of your projects. Not taking things so seriously would also be a good idea. ;)

Originally posted by angeth
The only thing I have to contribute to this thread is a quote from the great William Blake:

"To generalize is to be an idiot."

Which, of course, is itself a generalization and hence an oxymoron of all oxymorons.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
If I slow down I will fail finals and several projects I have due in two weeks...

then why waste so much time worrying about everything else

being here is a great way to avoid revising ;)

This year is very important to me and probably could make a significant impact on my political or judicial career. Can't decide which I will do yet.

Giancarlo, you are, what was it, 14?. You don't have an carrier. You don't even have an education yet. Please understand that I say this because I care, not because I want to be mean. It's pretty obvious that you have got into a way of thinking that harms you. It's plenty of time for those things later. Keep your dreams but give it a rest. Play a little with the dog. ;)

Listen to me you little prick, I am 16 turning 17 on June 25. I am focusing towards Politics or Law in my future career, I am very well planning for this because I only have a year of High School left. GET YOUR DAMN FACTS STRAIGHT!

Calm down dude, it was just an advice. I was a smart ass in high school too, for some reason I loved being different from the other kids. One day this girl (I had a huge crush on her) came up to me and ask me to P*** off because she didnt like smart asses. So I started acting like kids my age. Do you get the story? I love people who pursue their dreams, but you are still young. Give it a rest, have fun.

Oh yea, one more thing. John McCain is leaving his party for the Demos. Can somebody say "Yay!"

whoa.. relax man.... don't get all hyped up..

focus on your exams... much more important..

I don't give a crap what you say because you are WRONG! You don't have any clue what-so-ever.

The Democrats like to ---- with this nation and all of you, you are so misguided and misled into the gates of economic and political upheaval and chaos.

Sorry, that was alcohol talking. Im just mad because you opened your webhosting for a month and then abandoned it.

Oh, excuse me for trying. :rolleyes:
That doesn't hurt me and only makes you feel worse. I'm trying to help you, can't you see that? You have two choices, either you believe me or not. Take a break or break. You are on good way and I think that's tragic. Now you can start calling me names again in the articulate way of a career politician or lawyer.

Giancarlo... lol, I just gotta say... you really need to take yourself less seriously, and stop trying to sound like your some high place extra important person... lol,

I mean like, This year is very important to me and probably could make a significant impact on my political or judicial career.

Dude... you're 16... get over...yourself.

Back