• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Glomar is gone.

Giancarlo

NLC
NLC
Glomar is gone, I have decided that I have no more time for websites or webhosting. I can't really explain more than that, please contact me by email for more information. I am terribly sorry, so Peo can you remove it from the directory.

The truth is I have finals coming up, and then I will be on vacation in Europe for three weeks during July. So my time will not be enough to cover the needs of the website or the webhost.

Thank You.

That impressive? Kiss my ass... it was pretty damn impressive against Yupapa's site, and I was close in taking someone to court for making a anti-me site.

That anti-me site better be dropped or I will sue.

The reason is I really don't have time.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
That impressive? Kiss my ass... it was pretty damn impressive against Yupapa's site, and I was close in taking someone to court for making a anti-me site.

That anti-me site better be dropped or I will sue.

The reason is I really don't have time.

haha, good luck, do you not realize how many anti-(insert somthing here) sites there are? there can be nothing done about it, you are not the first one

you may not be able to sue, but you can DEFINETLEY spread the word about this. People won't want to pay yupapa for webhosting since it makes him look like a 10 year old kid and then he loses money.

Originally posted by sparkfan12
you may not be able to sue, but you can DEFINETLEY spread the word about this. People won't want to pay yupapa for webhosting since it makes him look like a 10 year old kid and then he loses money.

It wasn't yupapa. The GINAcarlo guy was on there WAY before throwing "faggot" around like the letter a.

Originally posted by sparkfan12

yupapa didn't do it... so how does it make yupapa look like a 10 year old? if anything it makes giancarlo look like a 10 year old because he went to yupapa's forum causing problems...

neo_mitochondrian is such a bad boy wannabe. i can picture him slinging insults at someone he's never seen or met in front of his computer, acting all bad-ass, hitting refresh 24/7 as not to miss a single message. what a geek.

it does make yupapa look like a little kid, because he obviously saw such a blatantly derogatory thread on his own forums, and didn't nuke the sucker. he even participated in it [and even linked to it from here]!

that's why it makes yupapa look so immature.

[Edited by keith on 05-21-2001 at 10:56 PM]

the fact that yupapa apparenley supports this makes him look immature. If a company, web hosting or not, wanted to look professional, they would end something like this immediatley instead of letting it continue.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Glomar is gone, I have decided that I have no more time for websites or webhosting. I can't really explain more than that, please contact me by email for more information. I am terribly sorry, so Peo can you remove it from the directory.

The truth is I have finals coming up, and then I will be on vacation in Europe for three weeks during July. So my time will not be enough to cover the needs of the website or the webhost.

Thank You.

This is responsible of you. It may be better to just put it on hold. No doubt you will have more time after finals, and vacation.

In regard to all the childish insults, etc. that you have been recieving, and the anti glomar site: I think this is something you may have to endure as a politician, though there would be some pro you stuff too.

Well, hello folks, they are teenagers! Of course they are going to be immature... :) (and before anyone gets bent out of shape, just think back to when you were their age)I haven't met many teens who act like 40 year olds...But then again I have met MANY 40 year olds who act like kids! :)

Back