• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Godaddy $1 per domain offer.. hurry up.. grab yours..

ExpertWebHost

SPECIAL OFFER! $1.00 DOMAIN NAME! Register any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.00!*

Applies to the first year only of new registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, transfers, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on January 31, 2012 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. * Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart

Code : CoolDomain

Probably, the last $1 domain registration this year..!

Hope you saved a few bucks!

Think this is one deal I shall probably pass up on, have no plans on going back to godaddy, even for a $1 domain. Course I could register it, then transfer it out, but even then, tmw. Thanks for the heads up though.

A lot people refuse to have a domain with GoDaddy because of their stand on supporting SOPA.
Me too, had transferred away some of my domains which are registered under GoDaddy to boycott them.

Everyday Godaddy loses thousand of clients due to their support to SOPA.

Although they retracted the stand on SOPA, but still, it is time for people to try other registrar.
Godaddy's domain panel and its features are not that great compare to the others anyway.

I only have 1 domain left with GoDaddy, I've been to lazy to transfer it

If any one is interested, there is another $1.6 per domain reg is going on currently with GoDaddy..

Discount Code : FREEZE149

I still wouldn't do it. That $1.6 is yet another $1.6 in funding towards government lobbying that will enable GoDaddy to walk all over the honest small businesses out there.

Back