• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: Get Blank Verse to give a rat's --- about this ---- - at least enough to leave a comment.

I'd say that's a hell of an accomplishment.

demotivational-poster-17413.jpg

didn't really read the thread, because true to form, I can't read a whole DarkKnight thread without getting bored.

but ----in' classic man. This guy was a tool, but he didn't rate anywhere near the top of legendary tools on this forum, so I'm not really sure what he thought he was accomplishing here.

Going out in a fit of delinquent notoriety on a webhosting message board = so far from ------ery that if this thread were a teenager stealing his Dad's car, he'd take it around the block once, 10 miles under the posted speed.

And the car would be a Neon

all i can say to this is... roflman, seriously dude, i love reading your posts. :D

I am very saddened at my inability to comment on this thread during its original post time.

On that note, since I can now, bout ----in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back