• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poking fun has a funny line, cross posting stuff can make someone think it's not fun ;)

But no probs, if it was meant in fun that's okay :)

=.= speechless~

One good thing about him is, he made the announcement to acknowledge the public and see, we all remember him! Maybe no one care whether he is leaving or staying but with this announcement we remember him more.

I'm moving house (finally) tomorrow morning, can I get a 5 day ban as I won't have time to pop in :)

Sssshhhhhhhhhh!

that must be why Rick is always telling me he is at "the office" :p

Grow_Room_Plants.jpg

On a lighter note, my friend wants to open a bar and music venue called "Church".

"Where ya goin'?" "Church!!"

Used to live round the corner from a pub called 'The Mission' and a few were embarked upon I can tell you :D

On a lighter note, my friend wants to open a bar and music venue called "Church".

"Where ya goin'?" "Church!!"[/QUOTE]

we used to have one here called "The Library". there is still "The Lodge", and there is one called "The Office" down the street from me. "Honey, where are you", "oh, still at The Office, be home in a while"

we used to have one here called "The Library". there is still "The Lodge", and there is one called "The Office" down the street from me. "Honey, where are you", "oh, still at The Office, be home in a while"
Haha, nice
I used to go hang out at one called The Post Office ... it was tight ... bands all the time

I was in vacation for a month. I see that worldisitme is also banned. Could someone tell me the short story ?

I was in vacation for a month. I see that worldisitme is also banned. Could someone tell me the short story ?

Unless you have his contact info and ask him directly, nobody will tell you anything about why somebody was banned.

didn't really read the thread, because true to form, I can't read a whole DarkKnight thread without getting bored.

but ----in' classic man. This guy was a tool, but he didn't rate anywhere near the top of legendary tools on this forum, so I'm not really sure what he thought he was accomplishing here.

Going out in a fit of delinquent notoriety on a webhosting message board = so far from ------ery that if this thread were a teenager stealing his Dad's car, he'd take it around the block once, 10 miles under the posted speed.

And the car would be a Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back