• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Good Deal?

jacobsd

I was just wondering if I got a good deal for my hosting as there are so many options out there its hard tell.
This is my plan:

Maximum 3 Domains Hosted
1 Free Domain
Unlimited Databases,e-mails, etc.
3GB Diskspace
80GB Transfer
Great 24/7 Support

15.95/month

All of this is on a Quad Intel Xeon 2.4Ghz processors server. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Its from ValuHost.com I had heard nothing but good things about them which is why I decided to give them a go.

For about $2 extra you could probably find a host that lets you host unlimited domains with about the same resources.

It's definitely a good deal, I mean you could find cheaper, but it's quality, not quantity.

utcrazy said:
It's definitely a good deal, I mean you could find cheaper, but it's quality, not quantity.

Thats what I was thinking when I bought it, I didn't want to take the chance of downtime or a slow server.

Yes, quality is much more important than quality. If you know that you can rely on this host, go with them.

jacobsd said:
All of this is on a Quad Intel Xeon 2.4Ghz processors server. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Make sure it really is quad xeon and not dual xeon with ht enabled.

Last edited:
PenguHosting said:
That's a good deal. But if it was unlimited, it'd be better.

Please define unlimited Can u even write unlimited in terms of numbers if so please do so , else dont even suggest or think of getting unlimited.

You mena he is allowed hosting unlimited domains right?

Anyways I think it is a very good deal if the server is real quad.

Back