• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

growing up

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
I so wanna know, who told me to grow up sooo.....
How old is the person who told me to grow up via rep in the how old is jan thread,,,

Also
PS I am grown up now can I get a candy? :)

me so drunk, me so drunk long time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other than that, you can also explain how long you have been here and why you joined..
I joined because I was a n00b with a serrver, this place taught me alot and I still learn alot from it...
The reason I joined was to offer some webspace (Even though I have servers I dun even do it anymore :O)

Last edited:
I joined because I wanted to become part of NLC. Sadly, I failed, because it never became ANLC/NALC/NLAC/NLCA :(

I wanted free hosting without any ads... actually already had it but wanted more to list on my website about such hosts (to replace the 20% that would die each week). Since then I've grown into a bitter old man who doesn't believe in getting something for nothing, and hasn't had a successful website launch since 2002. :p

:lol: that should count as one of the nicer ones you can get for rep :) - no it wasn't me before you ask. I'd have a cheek telling anyone that.

Can't remember the answer to the next part - I'm an ancient old fart!

Although asking that is like cutting your own throat with a blunt razor :wink2:

Hi!
Old?!?! Blah! Why I remember when computers had 4K memory! Cassette tape drives! TV's as monitors!

Those were dark days, btw.

Anywho...you are only as old as you feel. Dirty little secret:

I watch PowerPuff Girls

My one goal is for most people to firmly believe I am completely out to lunch.

Old? Blah! ;)

Bryon

Byron, what? :/
Does this apply to people who only joined this year? :p
I can't remember why I came here. I think it was just because my interest in WebHosting increased, coming here made me quit my Retail Management course, that was a good idea. I'd hate to be doing Retail Management, glad I got out when I did. :)

Byron, what? :/
Does this apply to people who only joined this year? :p
I can't remember why I came here. I think it was just because my interest in WebHosting increased, coming here made me quit my Retail Management course, that was a good idea. I'd hate to be doing Retail Management, glad I got out when I did. :)

I bet your Retail Management Course hated you too.
It's really a win-win-win situation.

Well basically, you win, the Retail Management course wins, and I win. Everyone is a winner. Win-win-win situation.

I joined because I wanted to ask for reviews on my anime site back then, which was actually a shameless plug to get people to visit the site. :p I was only 12 years old at that time. ;)

:lol: that should count as one of the nicer ones you can get for rep :) - no it wasn't me before you ask. I'd have a cheek telling anyone that.

Can't remember the answer to the next part - I'm an ancient old fart!

Although asking that is like cutting your own throat with a blunt razor :wink2:
I would be very interested to know why you joined way back thennnn :fangel:
I should search for your first post :lol:

bryonhost1 said:
Aye. 4k...simplier days indeed, though.
Aye. We(my family) got our first computer in '93 I think it was. I remember playing those old goofy games(literally goofy and mickey mouse, etc.). In 95 or 96 w/e we got Windows 95 and it was like a revolution from Windows 3.1 lol. Played Commander Keen 1-5 and some good old chips challenge.

To answer the Q about why you joined... it's because I was giving away hosting from a host I was working for.

Back