• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gta IV

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
With the game being released on tuesday next week who is getting it ?, Cant wait myself :D mines was dispatched today hopefully its here for monday :p last game i got from play came a day early

Can't freakin' wait!

Pre-ordered from play as well, few weeks back. Mine's under packing.

Seen some gameplay footage - looks amazing!

Maan I need this game. I'm gonna fail my exams so bad.

I don't have any of the new-gen consoles :( But as soon as I get one, GTAIV and The Darkness will be the first games I buy ...

Cant wait to get my copy:D

Why couldn't they have released it after the exsams:(

Nug: It's a plot to make all school-age children FAIL in an attempt to make them more like the main character.

i want it, but, will probably wait for the price to drop in about 6 months or get used. i dont like to buy them at full price, cost to damn much.

PS3 still isn't a new gen console in my eyes.
If i can be bothered to spend my money on it, then i'd get it for the 360.
I'd like to get it, but i don't like the fact they kept it within Liberty City, until i actually play it, I'm expecting it to be disappointing, since it's like Saw movies, same story line, right?

I'd like to get it, but i don't like the fact they kept it within Liberty City, until i actually play it, I'm expecting it to be disappointing, since it's like Saw movies, same story line, right?

Que? I want your PS4 then.

What? PS3 has better specs than 360.. impossible to argue with.

hmmm, PS3 came out after the 360, like almost a year later. :S so, if you are talking about age, a 360 wouldn't be a new gen console, and age is what defines the new and old gen. they are both still new gen, and actually PS3 has better graphics. i still have a 360 myself, but, i would love to have a ps3 too.
What? PS3 has better specs than 360.. impossible to argue with.
well put...
mooseSpoken.jpg

I've had the special edition version of GTA IV pre-ordered and paid off for months. I want to get it at midnight release Monday night; however, I have a test Tuesday morning at 11:00 am so I will probably be picking it up at lunch time Tuesday instead.

Lucky for me, Tuesday is my last day of classes and I have a good five days before my finals start up. :D

Well, the PS3 has graphic upgrades, that doesn't make a new gen console, just a hardware upgrade. Graphics don't make a game, every true gamer knows that. The only new-gen console is the Wii. Since it's a new way to play.

Well, the PS3 has graphic upgrades, that doesn't make a new gen console, just a hardware upgrade. Graphics don't make a game, every true gamer knows that. The only new-gen console is the Wii. Since it's a new way to play.

Never said that graphics make a game.

If the Wii is the only next gen console then we're going to stick on the second (first arcade machines, then playstation type things) generation for a long time

Consol wars GTFO!!!!

Both the xbox and the ps3 have their pros and cons:)
Kthxbai!

I'm not denying that Nug.. I'm just confused as to why he thinks 360 is more nex-gen than PS3.

i'm not. PS3 & 360 where released at different times, so they don't class as a "console war". yes, PS3 is the most recently released, but that means nothing.
and, i wasn't talking towards you, i was @methodcomptech, since he said "it has better graphics".
but "better specs" does sort of file under that. i'm not a fan of the 360 either, since mines broken basically a month after getting it.
but i'm not a fan of PS3 either, since it's not really anything new.
Anyway, i didn't mean to turn it into one of these threads :\.

I was informed by play it was dispatched on the phone as i was worried i wouldnt get it, But my account said packaging as of 24/4/08 now its at processing again and it cant be my payment as he confirmed payment had been made.

Ps anyone with a modded xbox, Gta iv is available for download on torrent sites ;)

not that im promoting piracy just informing users :)

Back